Saving Animated Textures on geoshells?

BlueSiriusBlueSirius Posts: 86

Hi wondering if any brilliant 3D artists can tell me an approach to solve a problem that boils down to saving added scene animation information.

What I am doing is a transition "effect" on a Genesis 3 character. Using the timeline she has a start shape morph some keyframe guides and an end shape. All good nothing complicated.

The next layer of the effect is a transition from one character texture to another. She has a 2nd texture on a geoshell which  I used mcausuals MatAnim script to set the OpacityStength to animated (Linear). This opacity field is shifting from 100% to 0% during the range of the animation to hide her fading tan.Over so many  frames my character changes from one character to another with a slow blend of texture.

It works fine on my simple scene seed but then I typically save it to composite with other elements. Hair and cloths are working fine when it has a low displacement.

The obstacle is that the animation data of the geoshells opacity strength does not seem to be saving, loading or both.

I'm using Daz version 4.9.2.70 but can bite the bullet and update if this would help. 

I have tried saving the geoshell as material preset, wearable and the scene simply as a scene.

Can anyone suggest how to save/load my full scene data with the keyframe data on these normally hidden properties?

Regard BlueSirus :P

P.S. Solved through search mcasuals script for something else!

There is a script to save animation data that is not in the normal saves

Post edited by BlueSirius on