Does the Calida Store still exist?

papixeepapixee Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am still trying to recover hundreds of GB of content after being away from DS for a few years. I lost almost everything, but I do know that my favorite shaders were several packs I bought from the Calida 3D store. The site is there but the store just gives an error. Am I just out of luck?

Comments

• ameesa001@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

I am still trying to recover hundreds of GB of content after being away from DS for a few years. I lost almost everything, but I do know that my favorite shaders were several packs I bought from the Calida 3D store. The site is there but the store just gives an error. Am I just out of luck?

I believe Si_Vincent was the one that kept up the storefront and he passed away last year(?). Khory_D however, still frequents these forums and hopefully she'll be able to help you.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Yes it was all Simon and I've just not yet been able to sort any of the store out. I think it is a grieving step I am just not yet up to. Do you recall which ones? I can at least get them to you.

• papixeepapixee Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh boy, there were several. I got the velvet from 'Rosity so those are fixable. The others were Gleam, Snaked, Fantastic Fabrics and Worn Leathers. I think that about covers it.

• papixeepapixee Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

BTW, I am so sorry for your grieving. I am now grieving as well. It pains me to see a loss in the artistic community. :(

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Khory said:
    I think it is a grieving step I am just not yet up to.

Sorry to hear that news, I'm still using your shaders a lot.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Thank you Erdehel. I think shader presets will always be my favorite thing to do because they are so darn flexible.