Differences in win 10 and win 7

I've got a first approximation of a scene that I created on my windows 7 pc. When I copied the scene over to my windows 10 pc to do a test render, there are differences in how it shows up. The water in the pool is invisible and shadows are gone. It's turned off in the screenshot, but when I had a dome on in windows 7 I could see a background, in windows 10 it also didn't show. It all seems to render ok, water/shadows are as they should be. Screenshot attached has win 7 on left and win 10 on right.  What do I need to change in windows 10 to be able to see everything?

help.png
1177 x 500 - 997K

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Absolutely nothing to do with the Windows version, it's more likely the 3D program (whichever you're using). DAZ|Studio, maybe? If so, is it the same version on both computers, are you using the same or similar graphics cards/driver versions, are the render engine and Viewport settings the same on both, are you absolutely sure the same content is installed on both... it's a tricky question that really needs a lot more information to resolve.