Autopsy

I would like to see u beable to do an autopsy on G3 G8 where you can open the chest cavity to expose the rib cage and internal orgains and then beable to remove them  as well as open the skull to expose and remove the brain just like real autopsy and then have the body sewn back up .  I'm a big fan of different shows that this takes place in  N.C.I.S   CSI  ect ...and would like to make my own stories where this happens., I see Alein Autopsy here but no human one

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

I'd like a quality product like this also

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Same. I've been advocating for something like this since the Genesis era! Some kind of geografts would probably be the way to go for that. Would think a content creator could do marvels for creating 'The Thing'-like sections of ribs which look like they're turning into mouths and such, too, for body-horror art ideas.

Would also love for someone to give us the ability to create cut-aways of human figures, too, for anatomical/medical illustrations, so that we could pose a figure in whatever situation we require and, form the side, demonstrate what's going on inside of their body.

• andrushuk1andrushuk1 Posts: 342

Xenomorphine thats sounds cool could have spider legs come out of head like on the" Thing" and i agree with the anatomical/medical illustrations i was just working on a project that i could have used such a item.