Nonesuch00's Nothing Doing

nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Hey everybody,

I've been asked to share some settings of a couple of original renders I did, some of it fan art, so I thought I should create a freebie thread to share links at sharecg.com for those settings.

Thanks.

Ciao,

Nonesuch 00

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    edited August 2017

1st up:

I was asked to help another forum user create a 'look' as in the Bewitched scene in my avatar you see here. This particular scene requires many purchased DAZ 3D products as a word of advice to have already purchased before it will look like my avatar so it can cost a pretty penny. That doesn't mean you can't make similar substitutes to create basically the same look.

Bewitched Scene (link to sharecg.com zip archive)

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Thank you very much for sharing.

I always like your images so I am really happy!

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    edited August 2017

Awesome, thanks for this!  Just one thing, can you list the products used in the bewitched scene above by chance?

Nvm I read the text file heh.  Any chance you could toss up a zip with the other bewitched characters you did too?  :)

Post edited by greymouser69 on
    edited August 2017

I did not do other Bewitched characters yet, although I would like too. I will keep them in mind when I get the urge to make more as they are quite interesting & funny to me.

Another guy in the forums did do more Bewitched characters though but I forget his name. He did especially quite well at getting that 60s look with the clothing. His renders are in the Commons section of the forum in a thread about posting Toon Genesis 2 renders. Maybe he will post his work too if you ask?

What I have done is:

a) Dr Zachariah Smith & Will Robinson from Lost in Space

b) Princess Lea, Han Solo, & Luke Skywalker from Star Wars

c) Carol Burnett from the Carol Burnett Show

d) Jeannie & Major Tony Nelson from I Dream of Jeannie

And that is it that I have done from TV & Movies so far.

Give me over the next week to get zip archives properly bundled up & posted and I will upload them to shareCG and post here in the Freebies thread when they are there.

I will post any new dialed character shapes from Hollywood here too in the future when I get the urge to do them.

Ciao,

nonesuch00 

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    edited August 2017

Great, looking forward to it!  And yeah I was confusing the two of you with the bewitched characters I remembered from that thread.

Oh and I think I have some of the lost in space props including jupiter 2 and the robot somewhere here too.  I forget where I found them and no idea if they are still available.

Post edited by greymouser69 on
    edited August 2017

Great, looking forward to it!  And yeah I was confusing the two of you with the bewitched characters I remembered from that thread.

Oh and I think I have some of the lost in space props including jupiter 2 and the robot somewhere here too.  I forget where I found them and no idea if they are still available.

Well I found B2 on shareCG but it was LWO and did not convert well as you can see in the render I did. That's why I decided to wing it & change the action in my render to be one of B2 in need of repair.

If you have Jupiter 2 & B2 available as (working geometry - I can re-texture broken materials) Freebies and don't mind uploading them to shareCG or emailing them to me I will make a Lost in Space scene with the entire gang and upload them if you like. 

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited August 2017

I like Bewitched show. I have all of them on DVD. Complete. I also like doing show characters. I have many. My favs are Seinfeld, Gilligan's Island, Beverly Hillbillies, Everybody Loves Raymond, One Day At A Time, Ghost Adventures and King of the hill, Batman (60s), The Monkees,and more. I also do movies...The Professional, Dusk Till Dawn, Superman, Shirley Temple, and more. I use face pro to make the faces. Here is my King of the hill alley scene. Also my Seinfeld crew. George was tough to make...lol.

TheAlley4Daz.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 241K
    SeinfeldAll1.jpg
    974 x 894 - 352K
    Post edited by music2u4u on

LOL; those are good. King of the Hill is one of my favorites.

• Great, looking forward to it!  And yeah I was confusing the two of you with the bewitched characters I remembered from that thread.

Well I found B2 on shareCG but it was LWO and did not convert well as you can see in the render I did. That's why I decided to wing it & change the action in my render to be one of B2 in need of repair.

If you have Jupiter 2 & B2 available as (working geometry - I can re-texture broken materials) Freebies and don't mind uploading them to shareCG or emailing them to me I will make a Lost in Space scene with the entire gang and upload them if you like. 

I will have to poke around some and see if I can find them again on one of my old hard drives.  I'll let you know.

I will have to poke around some and see if I can find them again on one of my old hard drives.  I'll let you know.

OK, thanks.

• Great, looking forward to it!  And yeah I was confusing the two of you with the bewitched characters I remembered from that thread.

OK, thanks.

AHA!  head over here and see if these will work -- http://3dscifi.com/tralfaz/index.html Had to do some digging around on old sites like scifi-meshes.com to track these down.  Also Rendo has a nice model for sale by Lwanmtr called "Spaceship L1" no robot but the full interior and works in poser & DS.

Oh, I got B9's name wrong. Thanks for those. I will get a new scene up with a Lost in Space crew for you by the end of next week.

Thanks

• I also found a really nice looking B9 robot model over on blendswap that I may try and see if I can bring over.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

OK thanks for the reminder.