I miss Genesis 3 Male

I know my question might be a bit odd, I use Genesis 2 for a while, now I would be really curious to see Genesis 3, but on DAZ's website I found a lot of confusion to the point I did not understand if it's a downloadable template Or just a series of morphs to apply to Genesis2. In short, I do not understand anything anymore. If I wanted Genesis 3 (male and female), where could I search? Should I buy Michael7 or maybe Michael8 or is it something to buy separately? Do I have to look for something else? I lost a bit of the thread, I do not have much time to follow the new DAZ outputs, can you help me? sad

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Genesis 3 Male is its own base figure, just like Genesis 2 Male is its own.Michael is a custom morph for the base figure.  Do you use DIM?  It should be in your DIM products as Genesis 3 Male Starter Essentials.

• VirtanVirtan Posts: 18

Unfortunately I do not use DIM, though I should start. Apparently I had lost the last update of DAZ studio and for what I see is all in the Product Library, both the Genesis 3 and even the Genesis 8 female models. Guilty of my innate distraction. Now I am updating everything, I still apologize for the post, thank you very much for the help :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,523

You need to install; all the starter essentials packs to get any of the past figures to load;. If you are installing with DIM just do a search for Starter and if you are installing manually do the same. they should all show up.

• VirtanVirtan Posts: 18

Yeah, I just installed everything. I did not realize that the DAZ had released a new update that included new figures, I thought I had to look in the list of outbound products :)
    My fault.