Oppa Oppa Male Asian Head Morphs Now Available [Commercial]

Xilia78Xilia78 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi everyone,
I am pleased to present Oppa Oppa Male Asian Head Morphs for Genesis. This is a collection of four different head morphs which are quite versatile for any render. They don't require anything other than Genesis, so they are designed for both ease of use and to be great additions to the gene pool. They are also DSON compatible, so they can be used in Poser with no problems at all. The morphs are now available in the DAZ Store here. I would love to see what kind of renders people may use them in so feel free to post them if you want. :)

Below are the promos for them. Thank you so much for the interest. :)

Popup_3.jpg
769 x 1000 - 204K
Popup_2.jpg
769 x 1000 - 192K
Popup_1.jpg
769 x 1000 - 156K
Main.jpg
769 x 1000 - 159K

Comments

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

I love these! Instant buy. It's so hard to find morphs with single-lidded eyes and these are just beautiful.

Also my son and I watch a lot of Psy videos together so I got a chuckle from the title :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

Very nice. What texture did you use in the promo shots?

• Xilia78Xilia78 Posts: 0
    edited March 2013

Canary3d said:
    I love these! Instant buy. It's so hard to find morphs with single-lidded eyes and these are just beautiful.

Also my son and I watch a lot of Psy videos together so I got a chuckle from the title :)

LOL yes it does have a bit of a Korean influence (Super Junior is one of my favorites) and was hoping someone would get a chuckle out of it as well. Thank you so much for the compliments and support :)

Very nice. What texture did you use in the promo shots?

The texture used for them was the Michael 4 Elite Lee set. Thanks so much for the compliments :)

Post edited by Xilia78 on
  • SnowbugSnowbug Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I will spend the rest of the day singing "Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, oppa, oppa!", so thanks a lot :smirk:

Nice work with the morphs :)

edited December 1969

snowbug said:
    I will spend the rest of the day singing "Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, oppa, oppa!", so thanks a lot :smirk:

Nice work with the morphs :)

HA HA! No problem ;) it's what triggered the name LOL and thank you so much for the compliments :)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Great morphs. Went straight into the basket.

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Oh I just couldn't resist after seeing the promo images here. :) Besides I'm always happy to see quality content for the Genesis guys. Can't wait to try them out once I've downloaded. Thanks for making these morphs.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Great morphs. Went straight into the basket.

Oh I just couldn't resist after seeing the promo images here. :) Besides I'm always happy to see quality content for the Genesis guys. Can't wait to try them out once I've downloaded. Thanks for making these morphs.

Thank you guys so much for the compliments and support. I would love to see what you all come up with.

As a side note, over the next few days I may not always be available to respond right away to the threads or if there are problems (although there shouldn't be). Child broke his Tibia and Fibula in his leg while at school today (fairly clean and luckily not through the skin) and they also found a cyst on the bone which is where it broke. Good news is that the cyst is believed to be benign and the leg has been reset without the need for surgery. He is in a full leg cast and hospitalized for the next 24 hours which is where I am now (next to him). I will check up on the thread as often as possible and my husband (XP Pointblank) will be around as well.

Thank you again so much

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Oh my! Hugs to your boy.

Here's one. Turned out a bit harsh but anyway. Used Thomas skin and PH Messy hair.

OppaOppa-Thomas-PHMessy.jpg
    695 x 900 - 149K
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,649
    edited December 1969

K-pop Guy

These are very nice morphs!!!

LOL. I mixed a lot of morphs to get this one - Oppa 1 and 3, Asian Female and (Justin) Boy Face 1 and basic male head. Will have to experiment some more. I used the Lee texture for M4. I don't really have a better one for pale Korean skin. Any suggestions? Also female hair (Charming) and blouse (Prep Gear) 'cause they wear stuff like that.

oppa_2.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 305K