Ponds, streams and water planes

Would like to see some high quality ponds of various shapes and sizes and also water planes like streams that are straight and winding that can be added to smaller country scenes. Preferable with some minor plants surrounding pond edges that arent too resource hungry on computer hardrive. I find way too many of the products coming out of Daz too big and would prefer more of a larger variety of smaller props that user can assemble themselves rather than all these monster sets.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,635

The "arent too resource hungry" is the key when it comes to outdoor scenes with plants and such. Using instancing is the key in DS and this can still take quite a few resouirces. Most of the outdoor scenes I use in my renders I create myself using various bits and pieces of exsiting sets. As for water, find a good water shader you like and save it as a material and then just create a new plane and apply the shader. Find some good low poly plants you like and with instancing you can create as many as you need and place them where needed. Both these images environments were pieced together from various other scenes myself

leopardstalk.jpg
    1544 x 870 - 2M
    elvbenride.jpg
    1544 x 870 - 2M