Conformer controlling a morph?

I have a upcoming figure in which the base figure's rigging needs to be altered in order for a geograft to function correctly.
Do do this, I basically created a ERC dial for the new rigging and when the graft is applied, the dial is activated.   Works cleanly and efficiently.

Here's the problem... if the graft is removed, the dial stays activated.... leaving the figure a jumbled mess where the graft used to be....

Is there any way that a conformer can turn on and off a morph on what it is being conformed to?

Comments

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,581

Not sure if this wiould be useful or not, but since I was just working with signals it's fresh in my mind. There is an "aboutToBeRemoved" signal for nodes. Maybe you could use this to trigger a script that zeroes a morph on the parent on its way out the door?

- Greg

• ooo not sure I can learn scripting in time to accomplish this.   That is a curious idea though...

• ooo not sure I can learn scripting in time to accomplish this.   That is a curious idea though...

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

I felt Lady Littlbefox well think user Convenience . thanks. If it is achieved, really apreciate. (and hope many product will be offered the way)

but I may not complain, if you clear discribe it in product page, and offer remove  shape preset  witch only remove your controller from Actor mesh.

Only problem what I feel annoying, is usually vendor not discribe it, but use hidden parameter, then apply it. but when remove item, it often still there.

though vendor offer zero-pose or zero-shape preset,  to be frankly said, we do not check everytime, , which item we actually used.

not memorize them, just use them and remove them, (or exchange),, and need to serch those remove preset . by compatiblity with actor, (not graft item, or shoes, or clothing)  or need to serch product, in content library,,,, (but item are already removed from the scene,,)   I believe, you know what I complain now. 

• I have a upcoming figure in which the base figure's rigging needs to be altered in order for a geograft to function correctly.
    Do do this, I basically created a ERC dial for the new rigging and when the graft is applied, the dial is activated.   Works cleanly and efficiently.

Here's the problem... if the graft is removed, the dial stays activated.... leaving the figure a jumbled mess where the graft used to be....

Is there any way that a conformer can turn on and off a morph on what it is being conformed to?

I may be able to help you figure this out later. I'll message you on Facebook.