I've messed up and somehow got bumps on my eyeballs

Good Evening,

I don't know what I did to my figure, but for some reason, when I render my character, my character has bumps on the whites of the eyeballs.  I wanted some bumps on the skin, don't know what I did, but everything is bumpy when rendered.  Does anyone have any Kindergarten-type explanation of how I get these bumps off the whtes of the eyeballs; the irises seem to be glossy like I want.  Also...if you are eager to answer crazy questions for newbie-have-no-ideas, how do I render and make the background just black.....nothing but black?  Thanks Daz3D Community.  As you can tell.....I don't have the slightest idea what I am talking about....does any of this make sense?  Thanks!

Comments

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,694

I think you should see a doctor for that, it sounds serious (and pianful).

Sorry, the title of your thread made me almost spit soda all over my keyboard.

Seriously now, it sounds like you increased the bump or normals strength on the Sclera (under surfaces). An image of the offending problem would definitely help figure out what might be happening (and an image of the Sclera surface settings).