Novica & Forum Members' Half A Million Views + Contest

12346»

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Thanks to everyone who participated, enjoyed it SO much! For the $25 and $10 gift cards, I already have the codes and will send them immediately. Check your PMS.  As usual, the store messed them up and sent duplicate codes, but Jamie and Britney were very prompt in replying and getting it straight. I am going to buy the $5 ones now, and will send the codes IF I only get one code for each one. Otherwise, we'll get it straight tomorrow. Support is always very fast in sorting these out if there is a problem.

So buy some goodies and again, thanks for the laughs! 
    Cathie / Novica

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Thanks Novica for arranging all this and congratulations to all the winners!

isidorn said:

Thanks Novica for arranging all this and congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you so much for participating! Ducky always makes me smile (and even though he didn't win, I'm sure those two lovely ladies are cuddling and fawning all over him right now...) 

Okay, all the 10.00 and the 25.00 codes have been PMed to the winners. Be sure when you copy/paste the codes, you don't leave / put any spaces before or after them. Will be buying the $5 ones shortly and PMing you.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

That's it added and showing in my account. Thank you for organising all of this and congratulations to all the winners. Also thank you to all those who participted and made some excelent renders.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thank you so much, Novica, for the fun contest! Meant to post a few more, but time got away from me. Isn't that always the way! 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

wheeeee! thank you Novica!!!! I'll probably spend it as soon as soon as I get my $5 LOL money burns a hole in my pocket, according to my husband....adn my mother and my brothers and sisters, and my son, and...well, you get the idea. Heh. 

that double code glitch has been going on FOREVER. Only one of them will ever work tho, but still...you'd think it would be fixed after all these years. 

Ooooh, I just looked at the store page. The PA sale has started, right on schedule! I'll fight the urge to shop and go get the other gift cards first. 

Um, I already know it's going to be a problem. It's sitting there spinning in Paypal. (Checking)   Yep, it's doing TRIPLICATES. For pete's sake. Okay, hate to do this, but for Rich, Jakiblue, and xmasrose, I will file a support ticket right now and within hours tomorrow they will probably have it sorted. I am a bit off schedule sleep-wise though, so it may be in the afternoon before I PM you. (It's 3am here and I'm wide awake, which means I'll be sleeping tomorrow morning/afternoon. Severe thunderstorms kept me away till 10am this morning- stupid Harvey bands!) 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Novica said:

The fifth $10 gift card is... number 95. That is L'Adair.

Thank you. And I had no problem redeeming the code. yes

As others have said, thank you for putting together this contest. It was fun to enter, and just as much fun to see all the great entries.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited September 2017

Congratulations to everyone for great and fun renders.

Thank you so much Novica for the giftcard it is so sweet.

Take your time, relax and get some sleep. I do know what it is going to bed quite early in the morning wink.

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Thank you so much Novica - super contest

it was fun to look at all of the renders

all the best

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,118

Thank you, Novica! The gift card worked great and I already filled my cart with new stuff to spend it on. smiley Congratulations on having such a popular thread in the art studio forum!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,653

Thank you, Novica! The GC worked fine. Will spend it well. smiley

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806

A fun contest Novica! thanks for your generosity once again.

I get double codes for gift cards. The first one always works for me - so one time I tried the second expecting it not to - but it worked too! I had to submit a ticket to the store to have them take off the second credit.

• Congrats everyone!  

I enjoyed everyone's renders.  So, thank you so much to everyone who entered for making me smile!  And, thank you, Novica, for having this contest.  You throw such great render parties.  :)

My pleasure!

I got a weird number of codes (there were 3 $5 ones, and I got 8 codes.) At first I thought I got 3 per card, but that isn't the case. If I don't hear from support by mid-evening, we'll just test the suckers and see what happens. I'm surprised I haven't heard from them by now.

• Congrads to all the winners!!!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,130
    Congratulations to the lucky winners and thank you to Novica and all the entrants for the fun! I was hoping to fit in a couple more but yesterday was crazy and I ran out of time.

Okay, support just sent the codes for the $5 gift cards. Will be PMing those now.

@melanieL   @saphirewild  @knittingmommy   Enjoyed your renders so much! Thanks for the support, appreciate it. 

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806

Won't be long and you'll have to run the 1 miilion view contest laugh

• Eagle99Eagle99 Posts: 159
    edited September 2017
    L'Adair said:

"The forums gave me the idea. Isn't this great?" #3

The most recent idea from the forums that I put into this scene is using the G8M Head Morphs to give G8M a face with black characteristics. (It's also possible to use PowerPose to make further adjustments.) And I really wanted to use the new City Bike. (Love it! Such great attention to detail.) I call this one:

On A Sunny Afternoon

Thank you so much. blush 

I'm really happy to get such a good response at my first product.

Your custom colors for the female bike looking good and nice to see a male version in action finally.

I'm glad you like it.

...and grats at the gift card.

Kind regrads, Eagle99

Post edited by Eagle99 on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Eagle99 said:
    L'Adair said:

"The forums gave me the idea. Isn't this great?" #3

The most recent idea from the forums that I put into this scene is using the G8M Head Morphs to give G8M a face with black characteristics. (It's also possible to use PowerPose to make further adjustments.) And I really wanted to use the new City Bike. (Love it! Such great attention to detail.) I call this one:

On A Sunny Afternoon

Thank you so much. blush 

I'm really happy to get such a good response at my first product.

Your custom colors for the female bike looking good and nice to see a male version in action finally.

I'm glad you like it.

...and grats at the gift card.

Kind regrads, Eagle99

Thank you, @Eagle99.

It's hard to believe this is your first product, with such great attention to detail. It was really nice to be able to rotate the wheels so the lettering and the air valves were in different places. I didn't use it, but it's really nice to have a kick-stand, too. Another bike I own doesn't do any of those things. I suppose with a SKU of 38, I shouldn't be too picky, though. lol. I used it for a render in early 2016, and I had to have two instances of the bike to simulate the front wheel turning, hiding the parts of each that I didn't need. This was so much easier!

I'm really looking forward to see what you come out with next.