Working on a project, I need criticism

kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

I've been at this for a good....3 days i suppose, and im not so sure on how it's turning out so far. I'd like to hear some opinions and advice.

leg.jpg
800 x 600 - 59K

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

One Leg is a bit hard to judge by. And the default Camera light is not a good example of how it will look under proper lighting either. That all said I really like what I have seen.

• kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/345/169/bc7.png

thanks, i didnt bother to get to the other leg but ill update it with your suggestions in a bit

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

That's actually pretty cool. A morph, I am guessing?

edited December 1969

It's not a morph actually, but i have thought of it, unfortunately, a morph might not get me certain details i want, or it might even take longer, anyways, I made the second leg, took like 5 mins (mirroring ftw!), added a little lighting, no background, I haven't decided what I wanted to use. I also showed the back view to show how the texture connects without there being an obvious seam where the UV map splits. So enjoy!

I want to submit this to daz to be a published artist, so any suggestions is appreciated.

side_view.jpg
    800 x 600 - 116K
    feet_close_up.jpg
    800 x 600 - 109K
    bottom_of_feet.jpg
    800 x 600 - 170K
    back_view.jpg
    800 x 600 - 148K
    edited December 1969

forgot to mention, I wont give too many details, I know for sure, the daz store has nothing like this, and I'll update this thread as i Keep moving on with it, but the figure and video will be legen -wait for it- dary!

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

You mean it will be leg end... wait for it... ary.