geribaldie hair woes - fixed

blibertyblabblibertyblab Posts: 28
edited March 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Okay. No more woes. My bad. Wow, you responded very quickly! I was not selecting the gerabaldie node in the scene before trying to edit the g. hair. I'm on track now. Thank you! I thought I could just sneak back here and remove the post before anybody saw it. Nope. At least I now know that you are all here to help, (and quickly), all the newbies like me!

thanks again (Smiles)

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

How did you install it?

Is there a garibaldi.dll in the DS4.x plugins folder? (install location/Studio4/plugins)

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Two easy steps to fix this, blibertyblab.

1. Relax. (important, do not skip)
    2. Look in the scene tab, there you'll see a node called Garibaldi Hair. That's the one you just created. Select it and in the main menu goto Edit -> Edit Garibaldi Hair.

That should get you started.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited March 2013

Okay. No more woes. My bad. Wow, you responded very quickly! I was not selecting the gerabaldie node in the scene before trying to edit the g. hair. I'm on track now. Thank you! I thought I could just sneak back here and remove the post before anybody saw it. Nope. At least I now know that you are all here to help, (and quickly), all the newbies like me!

thanks again (Smiles)

blibertyblab please only EDIT the Title of your Thread to add SOLVED or FIXED etc. When you remove the Question by Editing the POST you are not helping other users who may have the same problem as you had, and can learn from the Help offered. Now users have no Idea what the help is for.
    Post edited by Jaderail on