It isn't want me :(

edited December 1969 in New Users

hello ,

I am trying to download DAZ studio but I couldn't
please tell me how to use install manager

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

The Daz Studio installer cannot be run from the Daz Install Manager (DIM). The DIM is for Daz content only, which basically means models, figures, materials and so on. To download Daz Studio, you need to click on the 'My Account' at the top of this page and then choose "My Downloadable Products". From there, download and install the correct version of Daz Studio.

There are 64-bit versions and 32-bit versions, as well as separate installers for both on PC and Mac. Be sure to download the correct one before installing.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited March 2013

Install Manager will not download PRGs only content files. For the Program and plugins you need to use the my Account, My Downloadable Files section and do a standard download.

OPPs cross post with HOF.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • edited December 1969

The Daz Studio installer cannot be run from the Daz Install Manager (DIM). The DIM is for Daz content only, which basically means models, figures, materials and so on. To download Daz Studio, you need to click on the 'My Account' at the top of this page and then choose "My Downloadable Products". From there, download and install the correct version of Daz Studio.

There are 64-bit versions and 32-bit versions, as well as separate installers for both on PC and Mac. Be sure to download the correct one before installing.

Thanks Mr.
    thank you Jaderail too .