nothing

1234568»

Comments

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

There were rotten tomatoes for nothing. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1150620-nothing/

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

I want to play with Freak 5 but he is not downloaded yet. I have nothing better to do I think.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I hope you will have fun!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear ~Edgar Allan Poe

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited June 2013

...job search yesterday, lots of nothing again.

Oh, I get a lot of referrals (something like 20+ emails a day) but everything suggested to me either has "Front Desk Reception" or "Greet Customers/Clients" as one of the duties (companies want a "pretty" young face for that not some old codger), or a requirement like Valid Drivers Licence (which I haven't possessed for three and a half decades), or a Degree in something which I know more about than most young "doe eyed" kids fresh out of college.

In my sci fi story, age is synonymous with maturity and wisdom with older citizens are prized for their knowledge and experience.

...some days I wish RL did emulate fiction.

...at least the weather has been nice this week.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...job search yesterday, lots of nothing again.

Oh, I get a lot of referrals (something like 20+ emails a day) but everything suggested to me either has "Front Desk Reception" or "Greet Customers/Clients" as one of the duties (companies want a "pretty" young face for that not some old codger), or a requirement like Valid Drivers Licence (which I haven't possessed for three and a half decades), or a Degree in something which I know more about than most young "doe eyed" kids fresh out of college.

In my sci fi story, age is synonymous with maturity and wisdom with older citizens are prized for their knowledge and experience.

...some days I wish RL did emulate fiction.

...at least the weather has been nice this week.

Even when I retired three years ago, that business viewpoint toward age was already science fiction. I continue to wish you good luck in your job search (or the Lotto), KK!
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Do lots of Nothing get rewarded. (This depends a lot on what your view of nothing is.)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

nothing at all

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Do lots of Nothing get rewarded. (This depends a lot on what your view of nothing is.)

...I need a job like that, but don't have enough top level executive experience yet.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

It's nothing to learn

edited December 1969

My tummy is acting like it had nothing to eat all day but I did eat some food.

edited December 1969

Nothing has happened to this thread since I last posted. I am thinking of doing nothing about it.

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

Wow, 15 pages of nothing and still going strong.

edited December 1969

Nothing times nothing

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

I feel like doing nothing today...

OK, that's enough, I don't want to overdo it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There's nothing like doing nothing is there.

edited December 1969

I was going to search for something but remembered nothing about what I was going to search for.

edited December 1969

I remembered I wanted to see if 2014 was at Amazon yet.

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

I keep clicking the store to see if V6 might be in it (since she's on the homepage now).... but so far there is nothing.

edited December 1969

Hello Nothing

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

My wife: Which one of us is taking a shower first?
    Me: You.
    My wife: (pats me affectionately on the head) You are just going to sit here and read nothing?
    Me: Yes.

edited December 1969

When I say I have nothing to do, I mean that I have too much to do and I really want to do is nothing.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

There is nothing wrong with that.

edited June 2013

...nothing...

...the amount of Genesis "Classic" stuff that will be compatible with Genesis 2.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it - even if I have said it - unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.  ~ Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) 563 - 483 BC

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

"Much Ado About Nothing"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094064/

directed by Joss Whedon
    with Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof