Fantasy Hatchet for G3M

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
edited July 2017 in Freebies

A departure for me...a fantasy hatchet for Genesis 3 Male. Cause there aren't enough fantasy weapons in the Poserverse ;).

Comes with a texture and is smart propped to G3M's right hand.

Have fun.

Link to freebie is in my signature.

Hatchet-Promo-2.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 121K
Hatchet-Promo-1.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 176K
Post edited by AllenArt on

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

To the mods: somehow I got this in the wrong forum *forehead slap*. Could you please be kind enough to move it to the freebie forum for me? :D

Thanks a million. LOL

Laurie

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Definitely a departure from your norm - but wow! You have some major skills! I mean, I KNEW you had skills with the bling and drinks and stuff, but your skills are even more diverse than I thought! Excellently crafted weapon, Laurie! 

• SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

Love the detailed scratches in the wood and nicks on the blade!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Very well done!  Textures are gorgeous and the details are spot on.  And I, for one, don't think its possible to have to many weapons, in any universe lol.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    AllenArt said:

To the mods: somehow I got this in the wrong forum *forehead slap*. Could you please be kind enough to move it to the freebie forum for me? :D

Thanks a million. LOL

Laurie

I did the same thing and put a thread in the wrong spot. I learned today, from Barbult, that you can move the thread yourself: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2665181/#Comment_2665181

As he said, "Just edit it and change the selected forum.". smiley

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    AllenArt said:

Thanks a million. LOL

Laurie

I did the same thing and put a thread in the wrong spot. I learned today, from Barbult, that you can move the thread yourself: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2665181/#Comment_2665181

As he said, "Just edit it and change the selected forum.". smiley

Thanks! :D

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552
    edited July 2017

Well done Laurie and thanks!! I was in the process of making one simliar to this and you saved me some time, much appreciated. Love the leather on the handle.

sonjaaxetest.jpg
    945 x 870 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

Very nice!

• magicweavermagicweaver Posts: 244

id wield it myself, thankyee!!

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373

Very nice! Thanks

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Very nice thanks so much!!!