Sleep Mask for Genesis 3 Male

FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
edited July 2017 in Freebies

Made for Silent Winter, but ya'll can have it too.

DOWNLOAD

Notes: Textures are greyscale, have fun changing the color(s). Iray and 3Delight mats.  It has 4 material zones and perfect UV mapping. It uses high level smoothing (10) to avoid eyelash problems, it will look terrible in the viewport until you let go of the dial and the smoothing calculates.  You can crank the smoothing even higher if you need to but 10 was sufficient for all the G3M characters in my library.  No hand-made character fits included, it didn't need any.  It will also auto-follow all expressions.

-----------

Usage rights: This is a freebie, don't sell it. You MAY use this in commercial renders - including 2D tubes/brushes, you MAY redistribute this zip file as long as it stays intact and it's free. (IE you CAN host this on you own site, you CAN give this to your friends, if ShareCG drops off the face of the intertubes keep this in circulation! Don't ask my permission or give people hell on the forums about copyright, just give them the damn file and be happy!)

SleepMask1.jpg
800 x 800 - 327K
Post edited by Fisty on

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited July 2017

Nice. Thank you, Fisty.

Edited to add: This looks great, and fits G3 Female with no trouble, using Auto-Fit.

Post edited by frankrblow on
  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,636

Thanks a ton for this smiley

Not only does the eye-mask conform perfectly to my morphed G3M, it also has plenty of adjustment morphs and a morph to move it up on the forehead - talk about attention to detail.  Great work Fisty, and thanks once again yes

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

Welcome =)

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652

Thank you very much Fisty! yes

Love, Jeanne :) 

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933

Thank you very much.

• GallCommTVGallCommTV Posts: 239
    edited July 2017
    Fisty said:

DOWNLOAD

Notes: Textures are greyscale, have fun changing the color(s). Iray and 3Delight mats.  It has 4 material zones and perfect UV mapping. It uses high level smoothing (10) to avoid eyelash problems, it will look terrible in the viewport until you let go of the dial and the smoothing calculates.  You can crank the smoothing even higher if you need to but 10 was sufficient for all the G3M characters in my library.  No hand-made character fits included, it didn't need any.  It will also auto-follow all expressions.

Thanks a lot for this. Much apreciated
    Vinny

Post edited by GallCommTV on
  • sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    Fisty said:

----------

Wow, this is most generous and super classy looking!  Thank you for allowing the rest of us to dl it. laugh

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

"Don't ask my permission or give people hell on the forums about copyright, just give them the damn file and be happy!" lol That part cracked me up! 

Thank you so much for the great freebie!! :D

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

This looks awesome, Fisty!  :)  Thanks so much!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

Fantastic....thanks! :)

Laurie