I need help with inspiration!

kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Hello guys and gals

I'm pretty much a new 3d artist but i have been using daz and hexagon for almost 2 years now. So far, I like it and definitely want to make a career out of this, but I'm having trouble getting the inspiration I need or rather, it's very difficult to find any. The last thing I made was a maid outfit for one of my personal 3d characters. So what I need help with is an Idea for the daz store. I'm pretty confident in my skills, so any idea will do, winner gets the finished product for free?!

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Maid cosplay is always popular. I don't know if there's one of those outfits in the store here, but I imagine it would go over well.

The First Rule of Content is - anything sells if it's a good enough one. If you make the best fire hydrant ever, with a working hose attachment that morphs full or empty and a water jet with a good shader, DAZ will probably buy it, because no one has done something like that yet. If you prefer to do girly outfits, well, people love those. My most popular product is a man's business suit, because I love making men's clothing and my heart was in it enough to follow through on a hard project (and also, I was working with a veteran who pushed me to finish it).

The market is wide open to an artist of skill. Find something you love and do it the best you can, and if you do it well, someone will want it, whether it's fantasy, sci fi, horror, or just the ordinary and the everyday.

• kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

thanks for the advice, kinda helped on this ONE idea i've been going back forth about, i'd still like to hear a few more