Handy Hair Practical Ponytail for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s) (commercial) HERE!

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427

ForbiddenWhispers & FeralFey Present,

Handy Hair Practical Ponytail for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)

A beautiful ponytail hairstyle for Genesis 3 and 8 female featuring 8 base colors, and additional tip colors for the ponytail and bangs. 

Included are several glossiness strengths, and bump/normal strengths for added versatility and realism.

3 Bang Options are included, so the hairstyle can be 3-in-1. 

Mix and match all the options for infinite possibilities. 

Here it is!

https://www.daz3d.com/handy-hair-practical-ponytail-for-genesis-3-8-female-s ;wink

laughAnna & Chryslaugh

Promo02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 985K
Promo06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 776K
Promo05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 822K
Promo04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 864K
Promo17.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 828K
Promo09.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 430K
Promo20.jpg
1300 x 693 - 276K
Post edited by ForbiddenWhispers on

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897

Forbidden Whispers forgot to mention the gagillion morphs packed into the hair. There are several style morphs, and loads of movement morphs. The ponytail is even rigged for extra movement options. 

We think you all will really like this versatile hair model. 

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

The fourth image without bangs is my favourite but it all looks good. You gotta love a ponytail.
    Kinda off topic but who's the model? Is she available or will she be available?

• lwaves said:

The fourth image without bangs is my favourite but it all looks good. You gotta love a ponytail.

I'm pleased you like it.

It's just Genesis 8 female, wearing Arabella 7s skin. With a simple 'young face' morph option and 'heart lips' option from the Genesis 8 Base. 

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933

Just what I needed. I also like the bangs/no bangs option. It looks beautiful. You just made a buying decision for me. Glad it is avaiable for G3 and G8. Awaiting anxiously. Thank you.

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237
    lwaves said:

I'm pleased you like it.

It's just Genesis 8 female, wearing Arabella 7s skin. With a simple 'young face' morph option and 'heart lips' option from the Genesis 8 Base. 

Cheers for the info. Just goes to show what you can do with the basics

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Hmm I'm avoiding hair, but might make an exception for this.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Any morphs for the length of the pony tail?

There are two morphs to lengthen the ponytail - one to shoulder length and another to mid-shoulder blade length. I probably could have done a really long tail morph, but I didn't want to run the risk of warping the mesh too much and gumming up the textures. Anna would beat me with a stick had I did that. (j/k) I am, however, mulling over either an add-on pack with a longer tail (and possibly some bun options) or perhaps just making a whole separate hair with a longer tail. Or maybe both. It depends on how well the Practical Ponytail does in the store. ;) 

• nicstt said:

Hmm I'm avoiding hair, but might make an exception for this.

laugh So pleased you like it. We have other hair models in the works, so keep watching. yes

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,439

Sold!

• Sold!

laughyes

Live and in the store now! Get it "here" I really hope you all enjoy working with this hair. As a pose creator, I tried to make this hair as pose friendly as possible. And I know both Anna and I are eager to see what you all come up with using our Practical Ponytail, so show us your renders!

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933

Mine! Mine! It's all mine!!! Purchases. Looks very, very good. Working with it now. Quite pleased. Thank you.

• Mine! Mine! It's all mine!!! Purchases. Looks very, very good. Working with it now. Quite pleased. Thank you.

yeslaugh

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 508

Already bought it. 

Who's the character in the first picture? Mei Lin7?

Anna did the promo art (and she did a fabulous job, in my opinion) and all she used was just the Genesis 8 female with a bit of the "young face" and "heart lips" morphs added. And I think she said that she used Arabella 7's skin. So no new character - just a little morph dial experimentation. wink 

• bohlien said:

Already bought it. 

Who's the character in the first picture? Mei Lin7?

Yes Mei Lin 7 is the skin in the first few promos. 

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565

Ooh - nice. I've been looking for a particular ponytail for ages, with the tail coming out quite low down the back of the head, below at least the top of the ears and usable with a cap or beret, but most of the many other ponytails have the tail right up high (and the few that didn't were ... mostly not high enough quality). This looks like it might be 'it'.

• DavidGB said:

Ooh - nice. I've been looking for a particular ponytail for ages, with the tail coming out quite low down the back of the head, below at least the top of the ears and usable with a cap or beret, but most of the many other ponytails have the tail right up high (and the few that didn't were ... mostly not high enough quality). This looks like it might be 'it'.

laughlaughyes

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,777

Just bought this in the $2.99 sale. It's lovely, but I do have a question...

There's geometry for a a lot of hair coming down to cover the nape of the neck, but the opacity is set up to make most of it invisible. I looked around looking for a "nape hairs on/off" preset, but didn't find one. Am I missing something?

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,777

Well, while I still hope the original artists will respond with something, I decided to have a go at making my own nape hair mask using these free brushes. Here's the original hair and my version:

I attach the mask I created for anybody else to use or amend as they wish - I only ask that if you do improve it you post the improved version here for the benefit of others. For the sake of clarity, this mask file is entirely mine, it doesn't include anything from the original product.

NewNape.jpg
    3000 x 3000 - 1M