My first animated 3D Android and WebGL Game: Hormel Hog in Volcano Rescue

Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

My first animated 3D Android Game: Hormel Hog in Volcano Rescue is now published at FarmPeeps.com (http://FarmPeeps.com) front page.
Watch a dynamic 3D move or play Hormel Hog as he attempts to find and rescue his pals from hog island paradise as a gigantic Volcano blows its top. Hop over lava flows, dodge flaming boulders and duck under huge tsunamis threating the island as you make your excape through this hollywood adventure inspired epic.

The WebGL version of Volcano Rescue plays in the web browser, with download links to the Android app (.apk). Just click the Android link from your device to download, and install.

Its all original, figures and props made with Z-Brush, DAZ Studio, IClone and Vue with conversion help from UltimateUnwrap3d. I have tutorials at FarmPeeps.com showing how I made it and also share the content so you can make your own game.

PLEASE Provide comment and feedback. These 3D projects are very memory and processor intensive however I am trying to optimize to mid-high performing devices so please report any technical playback issues or any problems on the actual game/movie. I want to improve.

volcanorescue_screencap_menu.jpg
834 x 590 - 93K

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

It took me a minute to figure how to play..lol , pretty neat app though