Pearl Enamel Bangle for G3F or G8F

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
edited July 2017 in Freebies

Both versions available separately.

Files needed to use this product - Daz Studio 4.9+ and Genesis 8 Female. It may work in 4.8 but has not been tested in it. The shaders will not work the same in 4.8 and earlier versions than the current version.

These earrings have a few materials to get you started. In order to use the included materials you MUST install my free Iray Jewelry Shaders package (also free) from:

https://www.sharecg.com/v/85120/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/AllenArt-Iray-Jewelry-Shaders

You can also use any other gemstone shaders you have.

Link to my ShareCG page is in my signature. Have fun!

Laurie

Pearl Enamel Bangles.png
1000 x 1200 - 1005K
Post edited by AllenArt on

Comments

• magicweavermagicweaver Posts: 244

thank you very much, your work is wonderful I'm always using your shaders they are amazing!

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

Beautiful!  Thanks!  <3

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

yw :)

• Marley99Marley99 Posts: 40
    edited July 2017
    AllenArt said:

Both versions available separately.

Files needed to use this product - Daz Studio 4.9+ and Genesis 8 Female. It may work in 4.8 but has not been tested in it. The shaders will not work the same in 4.8 and earlier versions than the current version.

These earrings have a few materials to get you started. In order to use the included materials you MUST install my free Iray Jewelry Shaders package (also free) from:

https://www.sharecg.com/v/85120/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/AllenArt-Iray-Jewelry-Shaders

You can also use any other gemstone shaders you have.

Link to my ShareCG page is in my signature. Have fun!

Laurie

These look great. Thank you.

I saw your large hoop earrings for G2. I was wondering if there was a G3 version of them.

Post edited by Marley99 on
    edited July 2017
    AMarley said:
    AllenArt said:

Theese look great. Thank you.

I saw your large hoop earrings for G2. I was wondering if there was a G3 version of them.

There isn't, sorry. I made those before I ever even knew how to use DS (they're for Poser and have Firefly materials). LOL. Maybe someday I'll revisit them.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    edited July 2017

Thank you. They are beautiful, as are all your jewelry creations. This is the Genesis 8 version.

G8F AA Pearl Enamel Bangle.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
    barbult said:

Thank you. They are beautiful, as are all your jewelry creations. This is the Genesis 8 version.

So pretty! :)

Laurie