Wancow's Weekly Famous People Portrait Challenge Thread #1

wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
edited March 2013 in The Commons

Okay... I got this idea becuz of another thread which has nothing to do with this, but let us see how this goes.

Today is Friday March 8, so if by Friday March 15 people have taken some interest in this... I'll post another one...

So, instead of going for someone interesting, let's just look for a pretty girl to do. We'll do the elephant man next week.

So... Pretty Girl... how about pretty AND interesting? Okay, not interesting, neurotic... Pretty and Neurotic. In the '70s I would have said Teri Garr, but today's Pretty Neurotic Babe is the one and only Jennifer Aniston... (or did someone take her place when I wasn't looking?)

Anyway, many of us are old enough to actually remember who Jennifer Aniston IS... I'll begin posting my portrait of her sometime Sunday evening or Monday Morning (assuming nobody is at all interested.

Use ANY figure you want, any morphs, purchased or free, or custom you want... any texture you want, create your own... in other words, this is a free for all... As in ANY figure, you can use the Poser Horse if you want... or the DAZ Genesis Gorilla... Poser's Jessi

Do it in Poser or DAZ Studio (limitted to Poser or DAZ Studio... I doubt you'll have any success in MakeHuman anyway... and I'm allergic to iClone...)

and it is NOT limited to straight portraits. If you have a characature in mind, you can do that...

There are no prizes. Just a pat on the head that you are the best there is at making Jennifer Aniston, even if it's in your own mind...

As I said, I'll post my entry on Monday, mine doesn't count... and it won't be the best 3D portait there is of Jennifer Aniston on this thread anyway even if it's the only entry...

So, do your google searches for images and get to work! Durn it!

01jenniferaniston.jpg
259 x 194 - 7K
Post edited by wancow on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,945
    edited December 1969

lol rules me out, I already have Jen via facegen exporter and the other friends but I use Carrara and iClone!
    how can I do an "not an entry" if there are no prizes?
    do I get one then if I do because it does not qualify? lol!!!

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

OKAY FINE! I'll suffer through my iClone allergy just becuz I luv you, Wendy!

edited March 2013

a weird thing happened
    Rachel was no longer in my Genesis morphs
    so I redid her in facegen then opened my friends scene and she loaded
    and her slider back
    but where did she go?
    all my other friends there

not an not an entry
    my previous Friends Daz studio test
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrIB-dsFmfA

friendshaired.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 303K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

my maybe not an entry entry
    "Bad Wancow, needs a smack"
    iClone render
    Genesis and iClone character

bad_wancow.gif
    800 x 800 - 4M
    edited December 1969

OH good grief! Contest Over, Wendy wins just by guile alone.... sheesh... I knew this would end badly...

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,707
    edited December 1969

...so who's the next famous face? I suggest someone form a more "classic" era.

edited December 1969

Agreed... Male or Female, Kyoto? You decide, I'll pick the celeb

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,707
    edited December 1969

...female.

edited December 1969

Very good... I already have an iconic Golden Age actress picked out, I hope you are pleased :)