Several updates aren't installing

Using DIM.

GenX2, Measure Metrics, GoZ, and Photoshop Bridge (all currently installed), have been updated and when I click to install them, they all appear to have installed.  But, when I go to DIM again, the same four updates show as "ready to install."

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,954

That means you mean have the both the Beta Version & the Release version of DAZ Studio installed. If you install on set of those plugins it has the effect of overwriting the other set of those plugins although I've never looked where all of those plugins are actually installed.

• That means you mean have the both the Beta Version & the Release version of DAZ Studio installed. If you install on set of those plugins it has the effect of overwriting the other set of those plugins although I've never looked where all of those plugins are actually installed.

Oh...So, how can I tell which is the current version?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Measure Metrics should allow you to install to both General Release and Public Beta.  For GoZ and Photoshop youhave to decide whether you want it for the General Release or the Beta.  Not sure about GenX2.