Can't Use DS4.5!

thisrandomartistthisrandomartist Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Does dad studio need some sort of app in order to be used? I already am done with the downloading of ds 4.5 but I have no idea how to open it...seriously though do you need an app? I need help.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited March 2013

Daz Studio is a program. Are you sure that you have downloaded the correct installers ? There are quite a few installers included with DS 4.5. more than 10, so you will need to check the 2nd page of your Downloadable products, or set the number of items displayed to be higher than 10.

This thread will explain a bit more. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/18300/

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Also be sure you downloaded the right version. No point downloading the Mac one if you're using a PC.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,868
    edited December 1969

Note that the DAZ Install Manager is for content, it won't currently download applications (such as DAZ Studio) or plugins and shaders.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited March 2013

Richard your just a bit off, it will not Install Programs or Plugins, but all my bought Shaders are installed at this time.

EDIT: The pwShaders work more like a plugin so they will not install with DIM. Only set I have that is not DIM compatible.

Post edited by Jaderail on