Not applying ears/nose of full body morph?

I'm experimenting applying the 3D universe Toon Generations 2 morph to a wide variety of characters and having lots of fun with it.

I can't help but wishing though there was a way to apply everything in the morph EXCEPT how it changes the noses and ears, on occassion.

Might it be possible to do this somehow, either with a product or in some other way? I'm a shitty programmer but I AM a programmer so if somebody could give me a couple of hints, I'm hoping it might be within the scope of my abilites.

Comments

• Oh and this is for Genesis 3 figures, to be clear.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224
    edited July 2017

This video might help.

Post edited by barbult on
  • pepeschliemannpepeschliemann Posts: 41
    edited July 2017

Thank you! That's super helpful and answers my question... except it turns out that the "Toon Generations Figure (3DU)" parameter I'm using... and which I thought were a morph... isn't one. ""Toon Generations Figure (3DU)" may control one or more morphs, but it's not a morph itself." I tried skipping that particular step in the tutorial, but it still didn't work (I tried "Clear Selected Deltas from Favorites" but got a selection error: "This action requires geometry with favorite morphs to be selected in the geometry tool." (the technique presented in the video it did work with other morphs though!)

Any other suggestions?

Post edited by pepeschliemann on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224

If you select the Toon Generations Figure (3DU) morph in the Parameters pane and click on the gear and select Parameter Settings, you can see that it is a controller for two other things, one of which is FBM3duToonGenerations2_10yo. I don't know if modifying that morph will get you what you want or not. A lot of what goes into making the toon is scaling and not morphing, I think. Show Hidden Properties in the Parameters pane menu to see everything that gets dialed in with the toon morph. Good luck! If you succeed, come back and explain what worked for your.

• Thank you again, Barbult!