• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,658

Guess it's a good thing I'm not interested in using this. sigh

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

Not working for me either. 

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 92

Mine isn't either.

• tkztkz Posts: 149

Ditto. 

Hey Daz - Enough glitchy broken sales... Ratings, Reviews, and Product FAQs Please.

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 09.50.43.png
    441 x 92 - 14K
  • Chou-VertChou-Vert Posts: 122

Not working for me either. That said, I'll consider buying Victoria 8 when they get us Michael 8.

• Not working for me either.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,819

This should be working now...sorry for any issues this may have caused heart

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 92

This should be working now...sorry for any issues this may have caused heart

It's working now, Thanks.:)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

+1

I've spent so much on G2 and G3, I just don't want to get sucked into buying all the same stuff for another generation. And if I buy Vicky 8, it won't be long before I'm buying more G8 stuff... no, thank you. I'm going to play with the toys I already have, much of which I haven't played with yet. (More stuff to play with than time time to play with it!)

edited July 2017
    L'Adair said:

+1

I've spent so much on G2 and G3, I just don't want to get sucked into buying all the same stuff for another generation. And if I buy Vicky 8, it won't be long before I'm buying more G8 stuff... no, thank you. I'm going to play with the toys I already have, much of which I haven't played with yet. (More stuff to play with than time time to play with it!)

@L'Adair I just noticed, since I clicked off the V8 coupon, I noticed that there's another hiding behind it for dragon stuff. I don't know if you're interested in that but just a heads up. :)

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:

+1

@L'Adair I just noticed, since I clicked off the V8 coupon, I noticed that there's another hiding behind it for dragon stuff. I don't know if you're interested in that but just a heads up. :)

Thank you. I did see it. I'm not much interested in the Crystal Dragon, either... now had it been Dragon 4, I'd probably have it purchased and downloaded before I noticed what else was on offer!

L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:

+1

Thank you. I did see it. I'm not much interested in the Crystal Dragon, either... now had it been Dragon 4, I'd probably have it purchased and downloaded before I noticed what else was on offer!

Oh, ok. I wasn't too interested in the crystal dragon stuff either, but it seems to work on the Raptor, which I do want. On Friday that will be mine! :D

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,621
    edited July 2017
    ...a bit disappointed that it only works with the base character and Pro bundle.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on