Breast Utilities for Genesis 8 Female(s) [Commercial]

SotoSoto Posts: 1,437

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know my new product is now in the store! I hope you enjoy it! laugh

https://www.daz3d.com/breast-utilities-for-genesis-8-female-s

DETAILS:

A huge set of options to enhance Genesis 8 Female(s) breasts.

All morphs (except Projection) come with individual Left and Right dials for asymmetrical control and a total of 173 mixable options.

All options include its respective card for easy visual recognition.

The set is also a Merchant Resource; you can use the included morphs to enhance your own Genesis 8 Female characters.

This set includes:

SHAPES:

32 full breast shapes, from flat chest to big sized, from firm to gravity, from realistic to idealized... Combine them and create your own looks.

ADJUSTMENTS:

Detailed morphs to enhance specific details.

HD NIPPLE MORPHS:

A collection of 10 nipple HD morphs for detail and realism.

PROJECTION MORPHS:

Corrective morphs to help you avoid the "vacuum" effect and pokes on Autofited clothing. Projection morphs affects the clothing shape only, not the character.

RANDOMIZER SCRIPT:

Script to randomize shapes and details in many ways: Select small shapes, big shapes, details, or all at once. Add subtle amounts of random asymmetry to increase realism and as a bonus, the Nipple Tip morph to add that final touch when needed. All randomizer options come with a control dial to adjust the desired strength, allowing you to go from very subtle, to extreme shapes.

Post edited by Soto on

Comments

• EcVh0EcVh0 Posts: 535

Wow you smashed it!

Congrats for being on the top of the "What's hot" list yes

• ben98120000ben98120000 Posts: 469
    edited July 2017

Very nice work Soto. I especially like that breast shape morphs dont change the size of areola and nipple areas.

Edited: Oh and a critique.wink HD nipple morphs morph areola as well as nipple. Little technical difficulty with that is, ofc, that morph bumps wont match diffuse, bump and normal maps. Perhaps a HD nipple that morphs just the nipple,eh? 

Post edited by ben98120000 on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

A great product.

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,437

Thank you all! I hope you enjoy playing with it :)

The HD morphs are made to give the character`s areola and nipples ready to go, detailed projections of real people. The idea is to add extra mesh detail to the nipple area and work in conjunction withe texture, not override it or work by themselves. Usually textures on the nipple/areola area, unlike lips for instance, don`t have a huge ammount of specific detail that will compete with HD details.

What I would advise is to test what HD Morph works better with the areola size of the texture map, that`s why I included so many different nipple morphs. smiley

Thanks again for the support! heart

• reelyorreelyor Posts: 235

Nice work!!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Finally, I can make a flat-chested woman without strange indentations/bumps. So many breasts from real life AND left/right independence. Thanks, Hellboy!

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,437
    xyer0 said:

Finally, I can make a flat-chested woman without strange indentations/bumps. So many breasts from real life AND left/right independence. Thanks, Hellboy!

Thank YOU for buying! :D

Probably you already noticed, buy if you like small shapes and asimmetry, the randomizer script has individual small shapes and asimmetry options for a bit of easy to apply realism :)

Glad you are liking it! 

• FlortaleFlortale Posts: 611

Can you show the 10 HD morphs for the nipple detail?  This anti-nudity stance of DAZ is getting old. 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

Cool!

• Hi--I installed and all I get is the randomizer. Anyone ese have this problem?

• Hey, I purchased this a few hours ago and I am trying to get it to work. I am using Genesis 8 but the randomizer won't change the breasts or do anything. Is there something I am doing wrong?