Released: Easy Flex for Genesis 8 Females [commercial]

SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986

Product Page: 
https://www.daz3d.com/easy-flex-muscularity-morphs-and-merchant-resource

Please note:
to display the muscles affected best ALL morphs are dialed in at 100 per cent on the first 2 images. 
To flex all muscles like this in real live is not possible , we know that, but it was the best and easy way to display the muscles affected. 
You can dial in each morph individually step less of course, so that you can achieve the result you need. Like for instance flex only the biceps but leave the deltoids as they are or dial them in only a little. 

This morph pack contains muscularity morphs for the interesting muscles of the human body when it comes to flexing and defined muscles, like biceps, quadriceps, rectus abdominus, triceps, latissimus etc. 

Add some muscularity details and more defined muscles to your Genesis 8 Female based characters. In the comparison promos you can see nicely how the differences between the base figure with no morphs and with dialed in Easy Flex Morphs look and how the muscles get more defined. 

Perfect for any kind of render where you need some flexed and defined muscles, like sports scenes, bodybuilding, fitness or just women with more or less defined muscles. Morphs can be dialed in step less of course to suit your needs. Whether you want just a little muscle definition or the bodybuilder type with well developed muscles. All this can be realized with this set. 

The muscles of the left and ride side can be controlled individually or together for more flexibility. Grouped controls for the whole body and body areas like chest, arms, legs etc. are included as well. 

The morphs work with all Genesis 8 Female based characters. 

This set is also a Merchant Resource you may use to create your own commercial products. Please refer to the Readme for usage terms. 

Morphs and Controls

• Biceps L/R/LR
  • Deltoid Anterior L/R/LR
  • Deltoid Posterior L/R/LR
  • Deltoid Lateral L/R/LR
  • Flexor L/R/LR
  • Triceps L/R/LR
  • Arms All
  • Latissimus Dorsi L/R/LR
  • Serratus Anterior L/R/LR
  • Serratus Posterior L/R/LR
  • Trapezius L/R/LR
  • Back All
  • Pectoralis Major Adjust L/R/LR
  • Pectoralis Major L/R/LR
  • Pectoralis Minor L/R/LR
  • Chest All
  • Adams Apple
  • Scalene Muscles
  • Neck All
  • Gluteus Maximus L/R/LR
  • Illiac Line Define L/R/LR
  • Hip All
  • Gastrocnemius L/R/LR
  • Hamstrings L/R/LR
  • Qaudriceps Lower L/R/LR
  • Quadriceps Upper L/R/LR
  • Sartorius L/R/LR
  • Legs All
  • Rectus Abdominus L/R/LR
  • Rectus Mid Define
  • Waist All
  • Body All

Shape Presets

• Reset Easy Flex
ef_main-00.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 200K
ef_popup01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 177K
ef_popup02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 261K
ef_popup04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 175K
ef_popup05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 225K
ef_popup06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 225K
ef_popup07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 241K
ef_popup03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 156K
Post edited by SF-Design on

Comments

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

SOLD!

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
    colinmac2 said:

SOLD!

yes wink

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

This looks great!

Will there be a companion product for Michael 8?

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,935
    edited July 2017

Muscles don't grow extra mass when flexing, furthermore the anatomy is not real accurate, as biceps/muscles don't grow in mass like that, while the deltoids remain unchanged...This would work well for the toon characters though, but not for realistic characters like V8/Genesis 4, you would need to learn anatomy in order to improve your product. Great effort though, but it's too unrealistic for such a realistic character and needs much more work.

I would head on over to ZBrush central for some incredibly useful tips as they're masters of this craft and will really help your work immensely! 

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
    edited July 2017
    dracorn said:

This looks great!

Will there be a companion product for Michael 8?

Thank you. Yes, there will be one for Genesis 8 Males then too.

Muscles don't grow extra mass when flexing, furthermore the anatomy is not real accurate, as biceps/muscles don't grow in mass like that, while the deltoids remain unchanged...This would work well for the toon characters though, but not for realistic characters like V8/Genesis 4, you would need to learn anatomy in order to improve your product. Great effort though, but it's too unrealistic for such a realistic character and needs much more work.

I would head on over to ZBrush central for some incredibly useful tips as they're masters of this craft and will really help your work immensely! 

Thanks for your comment. This is not only a "flexing" add on but a "muscle mass" add on too. Mainly a muscularity add on. 

Well, to explain the unrealism in the promos showing all muscles flexed/grown. For the promos the dials are completely dialed in at 100 per cent, this is the reason why the mass is that big. And the promos show all dials dialed in together to display them better. I would have needed 50 promos or so to display each muscle in different stages of flexing and mass :) 
    I know that it is impossible in real life to flex all those muscles at the same time and with that intensity (therefore the bodybuilders for instance have different poses for each muscle or muscle group), but it was the only way to display them without having 50 promos. 

Since you can dial in all individually you can achieve the results you want I think. For the deltoids for instance there are 3 dials (lateral, posterior and anterior) so you can adjust it exacly as you need it, for instance for your example, you dial in the biceps a little but leave the deltoids unchnaged. The promos are just to display which muscles are affected, so all have been dialed in. 

The first image shows only biceps dialed in some, flexor a little and triceps a little. The second shows deltoid flexing for all regions of it. (well the front area it is not visible here in that render) Maybe this is something more you expected? 

bictriflex.jpg
    600 x 600 - 125K
    dektos.jpg
    600 x 600 - 134K
    edited July 2017

sry, dble post

Yes I suppose that would be a bit much as far as renders go, how about a video to showcase? And thanks for the detailed info; also, I'm glad you didn't take my comment as a negative crit, as I value morph utilities above all else!

edited July 2017

Yes I suppose that would be a bit much as far as renders go, how about a video to showcase? And thanks for the detailed info; also, I'm glad you didn't take my comment as a negative crit, as I value morph utilities above all else!

good idea with a video showcase to display the dials in action :) 
    No, I did not take it as negative review, it was a review and feedback for me which I aprreciate, and it told me that I should display it a little different or at least explain what I explained then about the dials and 100 per cent and how to achieve more realism with individually using the morphs and not all at 100.
    Or show the dials in a video. 

• Looking very much forward to this and other muscle morphs for G8F.

Looking very much forward to this and other muscle morphs for G8F.

good to hear :) It is currently still in testing here at Daz

edited July 2017

tests by Daz QAV  finished and it is waiting to be released :)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,321
    SF-Design said:

Good to hear. My credit card is ready and waiting - if I can find where it's hiding.

Cheers,

Alex.

edited July 2017
    SF-Design said:

Good to hear. My credit card is ready and waiting - if I can find where it's hiding.

Cheers,

Alex.

Hehe, sounds good :) 
    Hope you find your card then laugh

It will be released very soon. I am not allowed to post the release date that is assigned by Daz, but you wont have to wait that long anymore :)

edited July 2017

Here is a short video that shows some of the morphs being dialed in and out

https://vimeo.com/225725403

SF-Design said:

NICE! Thanks for taking my suggestion! This really illustrates the way the morphs work!

edited July 2017
    SF-Design said:

NICE! Thanks for taking my suggestion! This really illustrates the way the morphs work!

It was a great suggestion by you yes Thank you for that. There is no better way to display the morphs than a video. I will do that for future morph products too from now on.