Medieval Peasant Life Vol. 2

ElowanElowan Posts: 388
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I'm getting an error msg (Getting 'One or more files ...') when trying to load any of the files to the effect that it can't find the file requested despite that I used DS to load the .daz file from the proper folder

I'm running 4.5.1.6 Pro and the files are in Studio\Environments\Architecture\Medieval Peasant Life Vol. 2

I have - obviously - screwed up the installation process somehow.

Being a relative DS newbie I could use a suggestion or two. Many thnx.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

That's not a normal path -- the content folder is usually Studio:My Library, Studio:Content, or My DAZ 3D Library. Can you go to Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager, expand the DS-formats and Poser-formats sections, and post a screenshot?

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

That's not a normal path -- the content folder is usually Studio:My Library, Studio:Content, or My DAZ 3D Library. Can you go to Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager, expand the DS-formats and Poser-formats sections, and post a screenshot?

I have 2 folders within the Program Files folder - DAZ and DAZ 3D and I can't find the folders you've listed

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Content shouldn't be in Program Files, but even when it was back in DS2 the content was in Studio:Content, not Studio.