More everyday activities, props, and poses

Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 501
edited July 2017 in Product Suggestions

In a digital universe where I can find any number of zombie apocalypses, space vehicles, fantasy creatures & characters etc. etc., I think it's regrettable that I can't find a way to depict...well, for instance a couple washing a car. Heck, maybe even waxing it. I'd like to see hoses, poses, buckets, rags, sponges, sprayguns, sprays, puddles in the driveway... 

Ironman13 has made a great start on that kind of everyday content, and it makes me greedy for more. I sure don't need another zombie apocalypse.

[ I chose washing a car as an example, but damn, it's high on my wish list. I've got a '58 Chevy Impala convertible that's getting a mite dusty. wink ]

Post edited by Blind Owl on

Comments

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315
    Blind Owl said:

In a digital universe where I can find any number of zombie apocalypses, space vehicles, fantasy creatures & characters etc. etc., I think it's regrettable that I can't find a way to depict...well, for instance a couple washing a car. Heck, maybe even waxing it. I'd like to see hoses, poses, buckets, rags, sponges, sprayguns, sprays, puddles in the driveway... 

Ironman13 has made a great start on that kind of everyday content, and it makes me greedy for more. I sure don't need another zombie apocalypse.

[ I chose washing a car as an example, but damn, it's high on my wish list. I've got a '58 Chevy Impala convertible that's getting a mite dusty. wink ]

Have you looked at Maclean's "Everyday" series of offerings? There are several, such as household cleaning supplies, etc.

• escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

Agree, but there is some stuff out there.  Check out the Car and Bike Lover's thread and a great set of poses from Dogz