Where To Find Morph Preset Help Please

Cool BlueCool Blue Posts: 38
edited December 1969 in New Users

Yes:

I have created a morph fore the Genesis Figure in a 3rd party modeling application. I then brought into Daz 3d Studio 4.5. Isaved the morph as a preset, by clicking on file save as morph preset. I then closed Daz 3d Studio thinking that I could use the preset fore later use.I can't find it now.

My question to you all is : How do I locate my morph preset in the content directory. ?, and is there a way to put the morph I created in the Shaping editor so I could dial it up fore the other characters, such as basic male, and the like. ?

Thanks ever so much

Michael :cheese:

Comments

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Did you check your unassigned folder in your content library?

Amy

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited March 2013

How did you save the Morph Preset, Edit > Figure > Morph Loader Pro?

Post edited by Szark on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

I fear you may have saved a Shaping preset, which is just slider values without the actual morph data, rather than a morph asset, which for a TriAx figure such as Genesis saves the actual morph data so it will load with Genesis. You will probably need to reimport your morph and save it as an asset, assuming you are using Genesis, the DAZ Horse 2 or some other TriAx figure.

• Cool BlueCool Blue Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

[color=blue]Hey yall :

This message is to let you know that I have found my morph pre set. It was in the " Unesigned folder " A special thanks to you Amy, I took your advice, and it showed up right away.

Thanks to the other mate who comented on " Saving the morph as an asset " I now want to learn how to catagorize my own props, and, morphs make folders fore them.

I sure do thank each and everyone of you fore helping me out.

Thanks again
    Michael
    (cool Blue ) :-)

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Whenever I can't find something I check my unassigned folder first! Then if its not there... time to panic! err post on the forums... ;-)

Amy

• Cool BlueCool Blue Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

Dear Amy:
    Thanks ever so much for your support.I'm sure you will be hearing from me again. LOL !! As I always always have questions.LOL !! to work out, but that's what makes the world of 3d and character design fun. LOL !! If you get a chance please feel free to check out my artwork at:

demolitionkitchen.com/mike

I hope you like my images. Some of my prints modeled in Poser 7 but quite a few have been modled in 3d Studio from Daz

Thanks again

Michael :-)