app for mobilephone to make pose

Dear DAZ team:

I think making pose waste most of my time .

Is that possible to make an APP for mobilephone to make pose with a single G3 or G8 figure .

So I can use my time on train , bus , and some boring time , to make pose that I want ,and when I come back home , sending these pose to my PC !

Would u consider about it ?

cheeky

Comments

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I don't see why something like that wouldn't be possible.

A pose is simply a text file with Bone names for the figure and their translations/rotations recorded.

I could see the app loading up and empty pose duf file (all the bones already listed and all the translations/rotations for all the bones set to 0)

The working screen could just be a simple stick-type figure that you can make your pose from.

Once done, it could save the changed translations/rotations to the duf file for you. Then you can go home and save the duf to your pc to load on the real figure...

• Search: "Daz Plugins" in google images, maybe you find something there!

• kyoreonakyoreona Posts: 147

Search: "Daz Plugins" in google images, maybe you find something there!

sorry but could give more information about what you said ..

I was blocked to GOOGLE or FACEBOOK by my contry...

my friends told me that alreay exist app like that in china named "Pofi"

http://pofiapp.com/

Can u make it like that or provide a data socket for them ?

1index_item3_c1.png
    554 x 991 - 103K
    1index_item4_c1.png
    554 x 992 - 120K
  • Sorry busy working on simulation plug-in, maybe someone else can do that....

Use a proxy server if your blocked. or use another search engine to find stuff....

You can control your computer with mobile phone with apps like teamviewer, you can also switch your computer on & off when your on the bus or train!!!!

Sorry busy working on simulation plug-in, maybe someone else can do that....

Use a proxy server if your blocked. or use another search engine to find stuff....

You can control your computer with mobile phone with apps like teamviewer, you can also switch your computer on & off when your on the bus or train!!!!

I have used teamviewer for net-game for a few days , so lag and cost too much money...I have no WIFI in my officecrying

I hope DAZ team can consider about the idea ,haha .