Paging Phil W...

Hi, Phil...

Please check your personal messages.

That is all.

Thank you very much. smiley

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

would love a night scene add on for the Old English Village.

especially for the Inn.  Furry Horned people are calmer around lattes and frapps  smileyangelheart

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,140

English Village is based on a real village in the Yorkshire Dales - and there are no street lights!  The floodlights on the pub are pretty much the only lights.

Mitovo said:

Hi, Phil...

That is all.

Not seeing a new message from you, sorry, do you want to try again?

• WsCGWsCG Posts: 391
    PhilW said:
    Mitovo said:

Hi, Phil...

That is all.

Not seeing a new message from you, sorry, do you want to try again?

Hmm.. Weird. Well I tried sending another one. Hopefully this one went through?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

no light pollution to mess up the view of the stars smiley

Mitovo, Did you get my reply?

PhilW said:

Hiya, Phil,

No, I didn't :-/. Maybe the PM system is a bit wonky?

Odd - I have received and replied to both of your messages, but you are clearly not seeing the replies.

Anyway, the gist is "Thanks for asking, I don't have a preference so whatever suits you - Enjoy!"

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Mitovo said:
    PhilW said:

Hiya, Phil,

Do you know how to monitor your PM conversations?      You need to go to your inbox, which you will find by clicking on the gear icon at the top left of the page, on the blue line.  In the drop down list from that you can see Inbox, click on that and it will take you to all the OM conversations that may have been opened with you.

Chohole said:
    Mitovo said:
    PhilW said:

Hiya, Phil,

Do you know how to monitor your PM conversations?      You need to go to your inbox, which you will find by clicking on the gear icon at the top left of the page, on the blue line.  In the drop down list from that you can see Inbox, click on that and it will take you to all the OM conversations that may have been opened with you.

A ha! Okay, I've been clicking on the little 'person' icon next to the shopping cart and clicking on Messages. I guess that's something different.

Cool, thanks! I notice there's several others in there I haven't read yet as well. Whoops!

PhilW said:

Odd - I have received and replied to both of your messages, but you are clearly not seeing the replies.

Anyway, the gist is "Thanks for asking, I don't have a preference so whatever suits you - Enjoy!"

Ahhh okay, cool deal then. I'll just pick one, then :p.

Thanks!

Mitovo said:
    Chohole said:
    Mitovo said:
    PhilW said:

Hiya, Phil,

A ha! Okay, I've been clicking on the little 'person' icon next to the shopping cart and clicking on Messages. I guess that's something different.

Cool, thanks! I notice there's several others in there I haven't read yet as well. Whoops!

You can set up your preferences to get an alert when you receive a PM too.