Growing Up - Difference between G3 version and Universal?

I am looking at the growing up models. Is there a difference between the Genes

Comments

• As far as I understand growing up only works for Genesis 1. (Which is sad) For me that works with different form of comics it's quite some SERIOUS pain to create all genders,ages ect ect for hand. (But, growing up has one problem and that it's based after anime proportions and not real life. Real life people doesn't have that large head when they are small.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

There are Growing Up packs for Genesis 1, Genesis 2 Female and Male and Genesis 3 Female and Male.  The difference is the same with any morph pack in that they will only work on the figure mesh they are made for.

• As far as I understand growing up only works for Genesis 1. (Which is sad) For me that works with different form of comics it's quite some SERIOUS pain to create all genders,ages ect ect for hand. (But, growing up has one problem and that it's based after anime proportions and not real life. Real life people doesn't have that large head when they are small.

There is a separate head adjustment morph, at least in the Genesis 3 version.