Platinum Club Plus Quarterly

Just a quick question about Platinum Club Plus Quarterly Membership.

I want to cancel as soon as I purchase it so that it doesn't auto renew, but In the T&C it seems to say 2 conflicting things: 

You may cancel your membership at any time, but please aware that this will immediately terminate all associated membership benefits

If you cancel your membership, you will remain in Platinum Club until your actual expiration date

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

My experience has been the latter, which makes sense since you have already paid for the membership and completely rescinding it would suggest a refund would be in order. Usually, if you cancel your membership to avoid it automatically renewing, it will be "flagged for cancellation", rather than actually cancelled. Upon the expiration of the quarterly membership it will terminated. Your benefits should remain available until that time. Again, that has been my experience, although I haven't cancelled immediately as you are planning, I always make certain to cancel in advance of the expiry date.

• BradCarstenBradCarsten Posts: 856
    SixDs said:

My experience has been the latter, which makes sense since you have already paid for the membership and completely rescinding it would suggest a refund would be in order. Usually, if you cancel your membership to avoid it automatically renewing, it will be "flagged for cancellation", rather than actually cancelled. Upon the expiration of the quarterly membership it will terminated. Your benefits should remain available until that time. Again, that has been my experience, although I haven't cancelled immediately as you are planning, I always make certain to cancel in advance of the expiry date.

Thanks, maybe I'll do that then. I'll cancel in the last month. I must just remember to do it now. 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

and if you paid by Papal don't forget to cancel any auto subscription renewal that will be there.

• BradCarstenBradCarsten Posts: 856

Thanks Chohole, I'll do that.