Problem with render size

Hello all. I'm a relatively new Studio 4.9 user but am very experienced with 3D applications. I have been very much enjoying the capabilities of the iRay renderer and have successfully set up various scenes and completed renders of various sizes. However, I recently added the wonderful Stonemason Abandoned House set and was pleased to see he included iRay render settings with the product. My only problem is that after applying a render setting I am finding that my render document size is HUGE and does not change even after I change the global dimension settings in the Render Settings pane. I've tried using presets (such as Full HD 1920 x 1080) and also have tried putting my own pixel dimensions in but no matter what I do when the render starts it uses a massive size (and obviously a very tediously long render time). The only way I've found to counteract is to switch to have it render the ACTIVE VIEWPORT. 

There must be a setting I'm overlooking. Can someone point out what I'm doing wrong? Many thanks!

Comments

• Make sure that you aren't viewing the scene through a camera that has a local override on size in its parameters.

• thedoctorthedoctor Posts: 195
    edited June 2017

Make sure that you aren't viewing the scene through a camera that has a local override on size in its parameters.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! That was, indeed, the problem. It means a lot to me that people will take time to assist each other here. 

Post edited by thedoctor on