Upcoming Products for Genesis 8 Females [commercial]

SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986

Hi there,

Genesis 8 Female has been released , so it is time to create some new content smiley

Beside my already released product for Genesis 8 Female here on the Daz store :

the following products for Genesis 8 Females are in development or have been already created:

​Beside these RiverSoftArt and me will continue our collaboration in the future to create some nice products. 

Post edited by SF-Design on

Comments

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

You've got three things there that I've been asking for.  Can't wait.

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
    colinmac2 said:

cool :) which ones? 

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407
    SF-Design said:
    colinmac2 said:

cool :) which ones? 

The wounds, the flex/muscularity morph and the Wet Look.

the wound pack will be available first in the next time, as to the other 2 you will need to be a little more patient unfortunately :)

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 507

+1 for wounds and flex

maybe this time the wounds can be applied together with genitals?

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Wounds and Blood sounds interesting for sure :) as does the wet and tanned product *happy smile* A question regarding the wounds and blood,is it scars in there too?

edited June 2017
    bohlien said:

+1 for wounds and flex

there are actually no presets with wounds on the genitals. But you can add the layers (wounds/blood) to any surface (clothing, props, floors, walls etc.) , so also on the gen surface. all you would need is to scale down a little and reposition them since they are all 4096x4096, the gen maps are 2048x2048. But it is possible to do that.
    we have included a manual for the ones who are not yet familiar using LIE and adding layers. It is explained for a clothing item but the steps are the same for any surface. 

This is how it looks for instance on a shirt

Carola O said:

Wounds and Blood sounds interesting for sure :) as does the wet and tanned product *happy smile* A question regarding the wounds and blood,is it scars in there too?

some of them do look like scars or "healing wounds" when the opacity is reduced of the layer. This can be done easily with the included Layer Editor with a simple slider , individually for each wound. 

The version for G8F will also be a merchant resource so that you can use it so create your own mats with wounds for commercial products like characters etc. As lie presets or on the texture directly. All the PNGs have a complete transparent background so that they can be used nicely to apply on any skin material. 
    but the most interesting new feature is the LAYER EDITOR (by RiverSoftArt) that allows you to easily show/hide the layers, flip them, and adjust the opacity for each wound added individually. All this in a easy to use panel and without the need to use LIE. It adjusts all used channels for your and is quicker than LIE atcually. 

This is how the LAYER EDITOR looks like

WB_Popup08.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 290K
    111.jpg
    500 x 650 - 97K
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited June 2017

I have an HD muscle morphs set for G3F which is one of my most used sets.  If you do a similar product for G8F, I will be one of the first in the queue.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702

Will the wet and tan skin options include too much sun aka sunburned?  Some of these fair skinned Genesis 8 Females might get sunburned too easily!

Great line up so far!

I have an HD muscle morphs set for G3F which is one of my most used sets.  If you do a similar product for G8F, I will be one of the first in the queue.

Cheers,

Alex.

Thanks,  it is similar (when you mean Xenic's G3 set) but not HD and not so many muscles (I included the main muscles when it comes to flexing), I did not create it as HD morphs. But maybe you will like it anyway. Promos for it will be posted once the QAV is done here than you can get a better impression. 

Will the wet and tan skin options include too much sun aka sunburned?  Some of these fair skinned Genesis 8 Females might get sunburned too easily!

Great line up so far!

Thanks, hmm, you mean a kinda "reddish" tan then? It is still in development and I can for sure look if something like this can be added too. Good idea by the way

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    SF-Design said:

Cheers,

Alex.

Thanks,  it is similar (when you mean Xenic's G3 set) but not HD and not so many muscles (I included the main muscles when it comes to flexing), I did not create it as HD morphs. But maybe you will like it anyway. Promos for it will be posted once the QAV is done here than you can get a better impression. 

Great line up so far!

Thanks, hmm, you mean a kinda "reddish" tan then? It is still in development and I can for sure look if something like this can be added too. Good idea by the way

If you do add a sunburnt option you may want to refer to it as a 'Scottish Tan'!  wink  We Scots have the unfortunate tendency to go from Milk White to Boiled Lobster Red.  LOL  Seriously though you've got a lot of really usefull stuff coming for us and all your hard work is massively appreciated.  

6BDAB6D6-7561-4FA3-A46D-6279684F7E43-4859-0000056D4A12CBDF.jpeg
    384 x 216 - 15K
    stuthurso said:
    SF-Design said:

Cheers,

Alex.

Great line up so far!

If you do add a sunburnt option you may want to refer to it as a 'Scottish Tan'!  wink  We Scots have the unfortunate tendency to go from Milk White to Boiled Lobster Red.  LOL  Seriously though you've got a lot of really usefull stuff coming for us and all your hard work is massively appreciated.  

Thank you :) Glad you find the stuff useful. 
    Also thanks for the suggestion about the sunburn. Hehe, not only the Scots have this problem blush

edited June 2017
    stuthurso said:
    SF-Design said:

Cheers,

Alex.

Great line up so far!

The Wet and Tanned Skins will be part of the "SKIN DOCTOR" product that RiverSoft and me are going to create. We decided to have it more comprehensive and include more options beside wet and tanned skins, tanlines for sure and some other features. A control panel will be included as well. 

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    bohlien said:

+1 for wounds and flex

Wounds on the genitals? Sounds very painful

edited June 2017
    bohlien said:

+1 for wounds and flex

Wounds on the genitals? Sounds very painful

I bet it is angry but they are not included . only the main body parts like torso, arms, legs and face

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

So often I read posts and I'm like WHYYYYYY

I know that feeling frown

• adam_graggadam_gragg Posts: 141

you think you could make an add on that applies grime and dirt to skin to give an apocalyptic look? 

edited June 2017

you think you could make an add on that applies grime and dirt to skin to give an apocalyptic look? 

actually a grime/dirt/mud add on is also in planning/creation :)  it will be probably a part of the "Skin Doctor" product
    it will be either as LIE presets (like the wounds/blood add on) or as shells , I need to check what works better. 

Easy Feet for Genesis 8 Females

has been released today

Wounds and Blood for Genesis 8 Females has just passed QAV and will be soon available here on the Daz store.
    Some promos can be seen here : https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/180381/wounds-and-blood-for-genesis-8-females-mr-commercial

and a little more info about SKIN DOCTOR, included will be : 

• wet skin
    • tanned skin
    • tan lines
    • sun burns
    • dirt/grime on skin
    • drops/splashes on skin
    • eye brow adjustments / lashes adjustments

everything can be easily controlled via a custom control panel

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

very cool...

adding drops and splashes on skin is downright brilliant. 

:)

j

edited June 2017
    jardine said:

very cool...

adding drops and splashes on skin is downright brilliant. 

:)

j

might be useful yes :) and when adjusting color and translucency it could be other liquids than water as well

The product is almost done. What is included: 
    - Tanned Skin
    - Tan Lines
    - Sun Burns
    - Dirt/Grime on Skin
    - Drops on Skin
    - Wet Skin

and a nice script driven control panel 

Another product will be available here in the Daz Store soon

EASY FLEX (click to get some previews and feature descrition)

Easy Tongue - Tongue Control for Genesis 8 Female has been released today

Check it out here: https://www.daz3d.com/easy-tongue-for-genesis-8-female-s

Wounds and Blood for Genesis 8 Females has been released today smiley

Check it here: https://www.daz3d.com/wounds-and-blood-for-genesis-8-female-s-and-merchant-resource

edited July 2017

Another Genesis 8 Female product will be released soon:

Easy Shape Master - Age Control and Body Tuning

it is in the last stages of QAV right now.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited July 2017

Question answered in the flex thread.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on