Import BHV Problem

I have a series of bhv motion files and i can't seem to import them properly.

The bhv files themselves are fine, i checked them with a bhv viewer and a separate app and they import fine. But in DS, they are messed up completely.

I tried mapping everything as it should be and it still doesn't work, i even tried creating a small animation in DS, exporting it as bhv and then importing it back and when i import it back it doesn't work - hands and feed are completely wrong.

I tried importing the bhv on Genesis 3 characters, i need to use them with G3.

I have searched the forum for various solution, found a few threads that reported the same problem, but no solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,762
    rickdarby said:

I have a series of bhv motion files and i can't seem to import them properly.

The bhv files themselves are fine, i checked them with a bhv viewer and a separate app and they import fine. But in DS, they are messed up completely.

I tried mapping everything as it should be and it still doesn't work, i even tried creating a small animation in DS, exporting it as bhv and then importing it back and when i import it back it doesn't work - hands and feed are completely wrong.

I tried importing the bhv on Genesis 3 characters, i need to use them with G3.

I have searched the forum for various solution, found a few threads that reported the same problem, but no solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi the only solution is to import the BVH to a genesis 2 figure
    and retarget to G3 using the commercial Script by the late Draagonstorm 
    or the free script by zaz777.