Change Studio 4 to Studio 3 interface?

RLPRLP Posts: 55
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Has anyone tried to make the Studio 4 interface look and work like the Betas through Studio 3 version? To me 4 seems to have the things that made me dump Poser for DAZ Studio in the first place. Too much jumping around and drilling down through different function sets. This might not be too much of a pain if you just work with one or two figures in a scene but most of my stuff has 6 to 24 characters and a bunch of props so I've stuck with Studio 3 since I just find it easier to work with.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

DS4.5 is fully customisable. I don't use any of the 'Tabs' in DS4.5 at all. It can be made like DS3 with a bit of work, but not exactly of course.

What parts exactly are causing you concern?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

The close as I can get to DS3A in DS4.5 Pro is to change the Workspace Layout to "City Limits" and the change the Style to "Darkside" both accessible from the Window menu on the top menu bar. You can move a lot of thing around by dragging and dropping Panes where you want them too. Plus some more functions can be turned on and off in Window > Workspace > drop down menu to help with the UI.

• RLPRLP Posts: 55
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the hints folks. I'll give it a try. After about eight years of the original interface I din't want to spend a couple of months trying to get used to something that looks completely different.