Problem with XS Wear optional skins.

You can find the product in the store, a motorcycle outfit. It has a default color scheme and several optional color schemes. Usually one just double clicks on the scheme one wants and it transfers to the model. 

That works about 50% of the time on a good day. I double click and double click, the loading box comes up, then nothing. Or sometimes it works fine. No idea what the difference is, it just doesn't work, or it does.

Any ideas?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

DS or Poser?  If DS, are you using the DS versions or the Poser ones?

• SteelbladeSteelblade Posts: 54

DS. I suppose I'm using the DS versions. I can add the base with the base textures. There is only one set of additional textures available to choose from.

UPDATE:

Not specific to that wardrobe product. It's across the board. Both original items included and addons.

• Are you making sure you have the right item of clothing selected in the scene before applying the materials? Some sets include hierarchical Materials presets which work is the base figure is selected but most don';t.

That seems to have done it. Thought I had it selected on the tree to the right already, but I guess I didn't.