Ron's brushes in Photoshop CC.

ShannonWEShannonWE Posts: 22
edited June 2017 in The Commons
Good evening! I am a newer user and would like to know if anyone knows if the older Ron's brushes work in CC. I noticed some of the older brushes say they can be used in Photoshop 7 and above. Then some say Photoshop CS and above. Some do not say at all. I am a Graphic Design student and want to upgrade to Adobe Creative Cloud. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Shannon
Post edited by ShannonWE on

Comments

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I have lots of Ron's brushes, including his older brushes.  I have never had a problem using any of them in Photoshop cc.

• ShannonWEShannonWE Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    Thank you so much for the info! My husband (he is a big daz user) and we have Photoshop CS6...and we are talking about upgrading to CC because it's required for my graphic design classes. Just want to be sure we can use the brushes with it. Thanks again! :)
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

All of them work in photoshop. I use them all the time.

• ShannonWEShannonWE Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    Thank you Serene Night. Photoshop is new for me and my husband uses daz and photoshop all the time. I just wanted to make sure before getting CC for my classes. Then we put them on CC to find out we have to remove them to put back on CS6! Thanks everyone! I appreciate your help! :)