Dragon Princess

deanna-carteadeanna-cartea Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello, I am in love with these products http://www.daz3d.com/dragon-princess
When I add it my "wish list" it says...out of stock....
however, it does not indicate this in my shopping cart when I was about to buy it, nor does it indicate
that it is out of stock on the daz content shopping page itself....so, I am bit confused...
I am wondering if it is really out of stock...or can I go ahead and purchase it? and if i do purchase it...will I not get the download?
thanks, :)

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

As with all products its a digital download, so it should be available without a problem. When an item is removed for any reason, they're usually good enough to remove the items from the store entirely, so this problem doesn't occur. I have bought the Dragon Princess set from the Daz store, and the bonus texture pack. It's a really lovely outfit, and well worth a purchase.

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The "out of Stock" message may be a glitch from the maintenance done on the weekend.

• deanna-carteadeanna-cartea Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your assistance!! very helpful! :-)

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,406
    edited December 1969

Now this just irks me. When I originally put the dragon Princess set in my wish list, it was still 4.0 compatible. I just went back to look at it, and possibly buy it, and it's now strictly 4.6 compatible. What happened to the DSF format Legacy files!!!!?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

it's now strictly 4.6 compatible. What happened to the DSF format Legacy files!!!!?

It looks like everything with D|S4.0 files are gradually being updated to 4.5+ compatibility. There's a long thread somewhere covering the Genesis updates, and it seems to cover pretty much everything ever made for Genesis; not just glitch fixes, but all of these dsf-to-duf changes.
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,406
    edited December 1969

it's now strictly 4.6 compatible. What happened to the DSF format Legacy files!!!!?

It looks like everything with D|S4.0 files are gradually being updated to 4.5+ compatibility. There's a long thread somewhere covering the Genesis updates, and it seems to cover pretty much everything ever made for Genesis; not just glitch fixes, but all of these dsf-to-duf changes.That's all well and good, but all pre-4.5 materials which had been updated had previously had both 4.5 and 4.0 Legacy formats, including Dragon Princess. There are still those of us who use 4.0.