Now Available! Lorella the Elf Maiden [Commercial]

JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845

Now available for Aiko 5 and your other Genesis girls: Lorella the Elf Maiden and Lorella Fantasy Outfit. Sold seperately and as a bundle of course ;) We love bundles! Sweet and magickal, Lorella the Elf Maiden is a true elven beauty for Genesis. Lorella comes with a completely custom morphed face, body and ears based off of Aiko 5. Also included is a bonus Human disguise for when this Elf Maiden must venture into the realm of people.

Lorella_03.jpg
800 x 1040 - 576K
Branwen_01.jpg
800 x 1040 - 511K
Lorella_02.jpg
800 x 1040 - 447K
Lorella_01.jpg
800 x 1040 - 292K
Post edited by Jessaii on

Comments

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845
    edited December 1969

And of course this enchanting Elf wouldnt be complete without her own magickal outfit! Includes custom morphs for Lorella Human and Elf sculpted bodies, as well as for many of your favorite Genesis shapes. Morphs were optimized in a to give a perfect fit, with special care to minimize texture stretching in more extreme morphs and poses.

LorellaOutfit_04.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 515K
    LorellaOutfit_03.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 207K
    LorellaOutfit_02.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 232K
    LorellaOutfit_01.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 222K
    edited December 1969

Included are 14 full texture options for a variety of looks and styles, as well as partial mats to mix and match and two hide options to transform the dress into a fantasy bikini.

LorellaOutfit_07.jpg
    1040 x 800 - 329K
    LorellaOutfit_06.jpg
    1040 x 800 - 249K
    LorellaOutfit_05.jpg
    1040 x 800 - 287K
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Very nice. Too bad it's not out already. Good job.

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

I can't wait for this one! Sooo pretty.

• ChristenChristen Posts: 240
    edited December 1969

Love it! Hope it's not Daz soon!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

this is absolutely stunning!!!

• DemonicaEviliusDemonicaEvilius Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    this is absolutely stunning!!!

Thank you Jaki :D And thanks guys above too :) Glad you like it, hopefully will hit soon (not DAZ Soon we hope lmao) :D

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318
    edited December 1969

Love the Face & Outfit
    I think it's a must buy for me :)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Stunning. My PC doesn't deserve such elegance inside but get it it will.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Beautiful is it possible to use those ears with other characters? Also would love to see how it looks mixed with Mavka...

edited February 2013

Yup totally possible to mix the ears on any gen figure :) (OT: We also have something else coming soon related to that!)

I have another promo showing some mixes/fits ... gimme a sec and I will dig it up for you :)

EDIT: Here u go ... (its a very diluted mix though sorry, but she is very cute with mavka dialled in properly) Will see if I can rustle up a better mixed render later for you! :)

LorellaOutfit_09.jpg
    1040 x 800 - 305K
    Post edited by DemonicaEvilius on
    edited December 1969

Stephanie 5 looks like such a dumpy frump - SHE IS NO FAIRY ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh.

This truly is a gorgeous outfit and character, you guys should be proud!

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Stephanie 5 looks like such a dumpy frump - SHE IS NO FAIRY ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh.

This truly is a gorgeous outfit and character, you guys should be proud!

HAHA I know, after working with the Lorella elf body for weeks I thought the same doing the fit morphs lol! (evn the Lorella Human body looked quite big even though it totally isnt lol)

edited December 1969

ooo hey, i messaged you back at facebook!! did you get it?

edited February 2013

jakiblue said:
    ooo hey, i messaged you back at facebook!! did you get it?

Just replied to you with a novel :D LOL ... Been crazy busy with Promo making and I always forget facebook :P Im terrible I know :D

edited December 1969

The only way I can deal with doing fits for Stephanie is to think of her as a geeky ordinary girl who likes to cosplay. Then it's kind of a hoot to put her in fantasy outfits. :) Particularly if you also have her wear glasses with them.

Argh am getting very impatient waiting for this to hit the store!

edited December 1969

Canary3d said:
    The only way I can deal with doing fits for Stephanie is to think of her as a geeky ordinary girl who likes to cosplay. Then it's kind of a hoot to put her in fantasy outfits. :) Particularly if you also have her wear glasses with them.

Argh am getting very impatient waiting for this to hit the store!

LOL So are we, and I bet you are too with Shanghai Style :)

edited December 1969

Little bit, yeah :)

edited December 1969

lordy lordy, Lorella and her outfit are absolutely STUNNING!!!!! The textures alone are just superb!!!

This is her Elf shape along with one of the two ear shapes.

I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Click for larger image.

Lorella_Hill_Frame.jpg
    586 x 800 - 424K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Yup totally possible to mix the ears on any gen figure :) (OT: We also have something else coming soon related to that!)

I have another promo showing some mixes/fits ... gimme a sec and I will dig it up for you :)

EDIT: Here u go ... (its a very diluted mix though sorry, but she is very cute with mavka dialled in properly) Will see if I can rustle up a better mixed render later for you! :)

Thank you so much for that!

I can see this is going into my trolley as soon as it hits the store.

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    lordy lordy, Lorella and her outfit are absolutely STUNNING!!!!! The textures alone are just superb!!!

I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Click for larger image.

I know I said it elsewhere but I love this :) Tis a perfect environment for her, anywhere there is nature there she is!! :) hehe

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Click for larger image.

I really do love that render she looks like she is having too much fun frolickin about lol

edited December 1969

Now available and 50% off if you buy with any other March Madness item. I would of course recommend ToXic Branwen ;) Suits her so well with the new trans :D

edited December 1969

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, she's out!!!!! And she's dancing like a goddess to music only she can hear!!!!

Lorella_Release_Final.jpg
    800 x 1100 - 848K
    edited March 2013

jakiblue said:
    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, she's out!!!!! And she's dancing like a goddess to music only she can hear!!!!

Oh Jaki this is fab!! I like it even more than the last one :D I would be dancing with a snake at my feet too haha but for diffferent reasons :D (and not so gracefully lolol) ... Dragonlings are a cool touch too :D

Bloody lovely! :D

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Oh Jaki this is fab!! I like it even more than the last one :D I would be dancing with a snake at my feet too haha but for diffferent reasons :D (and not so gracefully lolol) ... Dragonlings are a cool touch too :D

oh i'm so glad you liked it!! :D

Jess was all calling me "girlified" over at FB. *laughs* Which is true. You know me, you know I can't do pretty fairy stuff, I always grunge it up with blood and gore and spooky stuff.....as much as I love looking at fairy/elf art, I just can't do it myself. But there was something about Lorella and the outfit that just grabbed me, and had me going all girly and fairy-ized. I swear, it's true! So weird!

And you know, you could do like a chainmail shader on her limbs and chest, and have the outfit over that, and she would still have that elf/fairy element, but turned into a warrior. So many possibilities with this - add a pair of fantasy long pants, and it'd look awesome too.

You two did an amazing job on this - adding a human AND an elf character as well makes her so versatile.

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    jakiblue said:

oh i'm so glad you liked it!! :D

Jess was all calling me "girlified" over at FB. *laughs* Which is true. You know me, you know I can't do pretty fairy stuff, I always grunge it up with blood and gore and spooky stuff.....as much as I love looking at fairy/elf art, I just can't do it myself. But there was something about Lorella and the outfit that just grabbed me, and had me going all girly and fairy-ized. I swear, it's true! So weird!

And you know, you could do like a chainmail shader on her limbs and chest, and have the outfit over that, and she would still have that elf/fairy element, but turned into a warrior. So many possibilities with this - add a pair of fantasy long pants, and it'd look awesome too.

You two did an amazing job on this - adding a human AND an elf character as well makes her so versatile.

LOL You know us we try and pack in as much as possible :D If we think of it when its being made ... it goes in the pack :D Haha

I can relate tho Jaki, when I was modeling the outfit I was overtaken by some mad girly curl fetish lolol I was shocked it came from me to be honest, I think its contageous :D HAHA

I agree tho its very *girly° for you :D Hahaha not an insane clown or blood drip in sight ;) Its very cool tho regardless, like you have the dragons n snakes in there too! :D :D

• Miranas ArtMiranas Art Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

Yay waited especially for this. Hope it works well in Poser

edited December 1969

It should work just great in Poser :D We didnt have any issues on our end or through QA so hopefully all will work well for you also!

edited December 1969

Very quick poser DSON render of her (no hair etc, sorry lol) ... (You can also see some DSON examples in the promos too! :))

LorellaPoserQuickie.png
    800 x 1200 - 574K