What Pose am I using?

dee_dubdee_dub Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

So I had my model in a pose I really liked and for the life of me I can't find it again. I do have it save in another scene, but again don't know what the pose is? Is there anyway I can determine what pose I'm using somewhere in Daz, somewhere it may display if I have my figure selected.

Being a newbie my Daz directories are a mess so it's no wonder I can't find this pose again. :(

thanks for your time, dd

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Not that I know of. But just open the other scene, select the posed figure and "Save as" Pose Preset to a place that you want and will remember and use that preset on your new figure.

• dee_dubdee_dub Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks Szark! I just learnt tonight how to save out pose, so that make total sense.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Nice one.

Yeah I know that finding content can be a pain. But if you do a Google search on Categorising content in Daz Studio you might find a better way to organise your content within Daz Studio itself. Or do what I do http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11176/ It is not perfect but at least I can find stuff quickly. :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,131
    edited December 1969

You could try opening the log file, if this is DAZ Studio - Help>Troubleshooting>View log; as long as it isn't been squeezed out (the maximum size of the log is capped) you should be able to find the application of a pose or preset listed, though picking it out won't be easy.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

could also show a screen shot or render to see if anyone can id it for you.