Lydia HD for Victoria 7 [Commercial]

maelwennmaelwenn Posts: 33

Hi everyone! This is my new character for Victoria 7.

Bring realism and uniqueness to your renders with this beautiful new character for Victoria 7!

Lydia is a high-quality character with HD morphs and two head and body shapes handcrafted in Zbrush, no additional morphs needed. This set includes face asymmetry for more realism and three Iray translucency options to choose from, as well as makeup, eyes, and nail materials for both Iray and 3Delight.

https://www.daz3d.com/lydia-hd-for-victoria-7

Have fun!

Isabelle

Lydia-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 394K
Lydia-popup_4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 339K
Lydia-popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 300K
Lydia-popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 295K
Lydia-popup_9.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 456K
Post edited by maelwenn on

Comments

• thekellothekello Posts: 4

Hello! Please tell me why there is no such make-up in Lydia HD as on the screenshot?

01-lydia-hd-for-victoria-7-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 134K
  • escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

Such a fantastic character!   The facial asymmetry setting (it can be turned off) adds enormously to the realism.  The only change I'd make is a default setting of the cornea to 100 or 150%

If Genesis 8 looked like this, there'd probably be a mad rush:)

• maelwennmaelwenn Posts: 33
    edited June 2017

Thanks escandrall! I'm happy you like Lydia :)

thekello, in this illustration Lydia has the same makeup as in the main illustration 'Lydia Makeup 01'.

Isabelle

Post edited by maelwenn on
  • VilleSVilleS Posts: 25

She's beautiful! yesheart Very well done!

And it's nice to see a smiling character for a change wink

Thank you VilleS! :)

Isabelle

• Marley99Marley99 Posts: 40

She's so pretty. She went straight into my wishlist. I can't wait to get her.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,837
    edited June 2017

Hope, you will release something for Genesis 8 / Victoria 8, pretty please.

Post edited by Artini on
    Artini said:

Hope, you will release something for Genesis 8 / Victoria 8, pretty please.

yes! Lydia 8 would be awesome!

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

She's the most beautiful G3 I've ever seen! So glad you decided to jump onboard G3 and hopefully G8.

I hope you'll make available in a commercial pack your lighting as well. It showcases the skin amazingly. Great, great job on all accounts.

Thank you so much! I will make a character for Victoria 8 in the near future : )

As for the lights, i can't make a commercial pack because sometimes i use HDRs from this site http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html ( i really like the HS Gold Room/Mt-Washington-Gold-Room_Ref.hdr) other times i use DimensionTheory HDR lights.

Isabelle

maelwenn said:

Thank you so much! I will make a character for Victoria 8 in the near future : )

As for the lights, i can't make a commercial pack because sometimes i use HDRs from this site http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html ( i really like the HS Gold Room/Mt-Washington-Gold-Room_Ref.hdr) other times i use DimensionTheory HDR lights.

Isabelle

That would be great - keep us posted!  A Lydia 8 would be fantastic and I'd probably get anything else you made.

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

Yes! A G8 character from you would be amazing. Looking forward to it!!! :)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

As far as I can see, Daz should get you to make a Core character very soon. In fact, I thought Lydia looked how most people would expect Victoria 8 to look. Moreover, an exquisitely stunning yet distinctive female Core character would be a very smart move for Daz, especially if she is of another ethnicity than West/North European.

maelwenn said:

Isabelle

Would you ever consider making one for just Genesis 8?

xyer0 said:

As far as I can see, Daz should get you to make a Core character very soon. In fact, I thought Lydia looked how most people would expect Victoria 8 to look. Moreover, an exquisitely stunning yet distinctive female Core character would be a very smart move for Daz, especially if she is of another ethnicity than West/North European.

If Victoria 8 had looked like Lydia I would already have her by now.

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761

Can I beg for Lydia to be updated for G8 as well? Don't want to let her go when I use G8 for some renders .... Please?

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,928
    edited August 2017

Why can't daz do makup as well as this!?

I love daz and their products, but the default character's makeup pales in comparison...It looks like a Chicago bears fan named Stu did it...

Wishlisted, she's extremely realistic!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

I like the white makeup option very much, but I wonder which hair you used for the caomparative makeup shots and in the main promo. It fits perfectly for that character

• Hair is listed on the product page. Should be the up Everyday Updo from outoftouch.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Hair is listed on the product page. Should be the up Everyday Updo from outoftouch.

You are right... now I wonder, I did look on the product page but obviously I couldn't see... goes to make an appointment with the optrician

• supernoobsupernoob Posts: 153
    maelwenn said:

Bring realism and uniqueness to your renders with this beautiful new character for Victoria 7!

Lydia is a high-quality character with HD morphs and two head and body shapes handcrafted in Zbrush, no additional morphs needed. This set includes face asymmetry for more realism and three Iray translucency options to choose from, as well as makeup, eyes, and nail materials for both Iray and 3Delight.

Have fun!

Isabelle

Does this character load with additional shaping from Victoria 7?
    I mean does it activate Victoria 7 head + body sliders?

@maelwenn: A gentle reminder of your promise about a Genesis 8 Female.

• NaruimNaruim Posts: 2
    supernoob said:
    maelwenn said:

Have fun!

Isabelle

It seems the presets for Lydia will only load the Zbrush morphs for her. If you manually dial in the Victoria 7 Head and Body morphs and the Genesis 3 Navel morph to 100% you will get a result that very closely if not exactly resembles the promo renders. I am thinking when she was originally released everything was working properly, but when she was updated it must of threw some things off. 

Naruim said:
    supernoob said:
    maelwenn said:

Have fun!

Isabelle

It seems the presets for Lydia will only load the Zbrush morphs for her. If you manually dial in the Victoria 7 Head and Body morphs and the Genesis 3 Navel morph to 100% you will get a result that very closely if not exactly resembles the promo renders. I am thinking when she was originally released everything was working properly, but when she was updated it must of threw some things off. 

Thank you for pointing that out, @Naruim. I just blurred out about Lydia's lack of likeness to herself, and I thought it might be something like the Vincenzina incident (a PA-made dial-spun character somehow insinuated herself into every Genesis 3 Female that was loaded. I fixed it by deleting her from my hard drive. A while later, Daz issued an update, which is still sitting in downloads for me because that was more excitement than I want).

• NaruimNaruim Posts: 2
    xyer0 said:
    Naruim said:
    supernoob said:
    maelwenn said:

Have fun!

Isabelle

Thank you for pointing that out, @Naruim. I just blurred out about Lydia's lack of likeness to herself, and I thought it might be something like the Vincenzina incident (a PA-made dial-spun character somehow intergrated herself into every Genesis 3 Female that was loaded. I fixed it by deleting her from my hard drive. A while later, Daz issued an update, which is still sitting in downloads for me because that was more excitement than I want).

@xyer0 I am not sure if it was your topic or someone else's, but I do remember seeing a topic about that in the forums back when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my install file for Lydia. At the end of the day we are all human and stuff like this happens. As long as someone brings it to the attention of the right person in a respectful matter things seem to get adderessed or at least worked around with the help from the community. Lydia is an amazing character and she diserves all the good/positive attention she gets!

• Naruim said:

That appears to have been the case. I thought something was off back when things went awry but didn't think too much of it. Looking back I actually made a couple renders with the wrong-shaped Lydia after the update, lol. I was the one who originally reported the texture seam problem that was fixed. Not sure how the shaping preset for her got broken in the process.