Is Cripeman still active in the DAZ community?

Hi all,

Been watching a bunch of Cripeman's videos on YT and was wondering if he's still active in the DAZ community here?

And while I'm at it, where's Dartanbeck hiding? Haven't seen him around since I'm back, either.

Anyhow, was just curious.

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

there's secret gems in the cripeman tutorials.  some really blow my mind 

• cobuspcobusp Posts: 302

I remember watching one of his videos on Youtube a  while ago in which he wished everyone a "Merry Cristmas" , but it loooked to me like he was undergoing chemotherapy or something. I hope he's still around

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817

yes I have him in my Facebook friends and he is still with us enjoying life while dealing with his health issues

heart

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Wendy, it's very good news for me!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817

sadly is not doing very well just saw a video update, broken heart

Doctors still trying though.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

Hoping for the best for him.  If you still communicate with him, please let him know how much the Carrara community loves him and wishes him well.  Sending all positive vibes his way. 

• WsCGWsCG Posts: 391

Oh man, that's horrible :(. Yeah I saw some of those videos where he was going through treatment, but they seemed to be from some time ago.

Seems like a pretty cool guy.

• cobuspcobusp Posts: 302
    Diomede said:

Hoping for the best for him.  If you still communicate with him, please let him know how much the Carrara community loves him and wishes him well.  Sending all positive vibes his way. 

I agree - he's been such a great asset to this community!

• cripemancripeman Posts: 63

Aw guys thanx for the love.

I'm still kickin'. I don't get to the forums much anymore. Wendy posted this on Facebook...and I gotta say y'all made my day. Love and hugs. Peace.

• WsCGWsCG Posts: 391
    cripeman said:

Aw guys thanx for the love.

I'm still kickin'. I don't get to the forums much anymore. Wendy posted this on Facebook...and I gotta say y'all made my day. Love and hugs. Peace.

:D Hey! Thank you for dropping in! 

I've never spoken to ya here before, but now that you've dropped by, Thank You for taking the time to create and upload all those vids! Very helpful! Some of what you show is applicable in other 3D apps as well, or otherwise trigger other ways of approaching different situations. Great stuff!

Be well and all the best!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801

Cripeman's videos are so good..... helpfull for all Carrara users

hang in there @Cripeman yes

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311

I'm very glad to hear that you're doing ok ,. and hope to hear you're doing even better soon

All the best  :)

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

Hey Cripeman - I know you have been having a tough time for quite a while now, I wish you all the strength to fight it off 'cos this community still needs you. Just take it easy and get well!

P.S. The original post also mentioned Dartanbeck, I think he is just busy with his job and stuff, particularly over the summer months, but I am sure that he will be around again and posting loads!

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

Warm energy, vibes, and support from this corner of the globe as well. Your teachings are a constant reference and truly precious.

beat it back!

cheers,

--ms

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

In animation 3D, Mr. Cripeman is like my “mentor” because since I am able to use Internet (not since a so long time, believe me), it is mostly him which helped me to evolve with Carrara.
    There was also Mark Bremmer and MarcelloTexeira.
    It was also before I do know the forums like this one, but Mr. Cripeman comes always regularly to my help when there is something which I forgot.
    Thank you Mr Cripeman and I wish you the best for your health!

A new tutorial soon?