Welcome Back, maelwenn!

xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,728

It's been a long time coming, but it sure is good to see one of your excellent characters for Genesis 3 Females. Thanks, I needed that. She looks great!

Comments

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    Lydia is such a beauty that she went straight into my cart the second i saw her. I think she just might be the 3D girl of my dreams!
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

She is stunning! Beautiful job!

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    Lydia jumped straight into my cart when I saw the first promo render; face 01 is about 90% perfect for one of my characters. I should be able to do the rest with morphs I already have. In the art the character's co-creator has done, he took inspiration from two somewhat well-known models, while still keeping her unique. This character's face looks like Maelwenn read my friend's mind. I really like that the character comes with two separate heads and bodies, especiall when they are of such a high caliber. Many thanks for taking the extra effort to make such a useful, versatil, and beautiful package.

I love her smile. I think it's one of the best I've seen on a G3F. Reminds me of V4's excellent smiles. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,728
    edited June 2017
    Llynara said:

I love her smile. I think it's one of the best I've seen on a G3F. Reminds me of V4's excellent smiles. 

Yes, I love her smile too. I have had to work very hard on G3F teeth and dialing expression morphs to get smiles that I liked. Hopefully, her beautiful smile is easier to get than that.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,652

Is she not the ceator of Angel? Thats character has been and is still $$$ for me..

Yes, and Angel is on sale today. I'm downloading Lydia now and will post some pics soon.

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

So happy to see maelwenn back. Vanessa was my go to model for a long time. Lydia is absolutely perfect and what a smile!

• RGUSRGUS Posts: 11
    xyer0 said:
    Llynara said:

Yes, I love her smile too. I have had to work very hard on G3F teeth and dialing expression morphs to get smiles that I liked. Hopefully, her beautiful smile is easier to get than that.

Nope... I'm a little disappointed as well, I hoped I would get those teeth when I purchased and injected the face, but no, false advertising, you just get the same child like teeth of all G3/V7 characters.

I wish merchants would include their teeth morphs as an option, who needs a belly button morph over good looking teeth.

Off to dial spinning again, trying to create the missing link in teeth for G3/V7

RGUS said:
    xyer0 said:
    Llynara said:
    Nope... I'm a little disappointed as well, I hoped I would get those teeth when I purchased and injected the face, but no, false advertising, you just get the same child like teeth of all G3/V7 characters.

I wish merchants would include their teeth morphs as an option, who needs a belly button morph over good looking teeth.

Off to dial spinning again, trying to create the missing link in teeth for G3/V7

Thanks for the heads up @RGUS, (I'm a big fan of your work!). Of course, I'm getting her anyway because she's so beautiful. I have found Easy Teeth to be most of the missing link in human tooth morphs. But I have found no magic bullet.

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861
    RGUS said:
    xyer0 said:
    Llynara said:

Make sure "Mouth Realism HD" is dialed up. This a G3 base morph.

edited June 2017
    Llynara said:

Yes, and Angel is on sale today. I'm downloading Lydia now and will post some pics soon.

I have had angel since it came out it's my biggest seller for commish projects by far plus im using "her" in my lastest sci fi story. Big thanks to Maelwenn! from moi..

12_by_bobvan-db44tbk.png
    1860 x 950 - 3M
    12_by_bobvan-db44tbk.png
    1860 x 950 - 1M
    Post edited by Bobvan on
    edited June 2017

Here's a quick render with her default HD Shape 01 loaded. I dialed in the "Subtle Smile" at about 75% from the V7 Expression set. I rendered this large, so click and zoom in for more details.

I think she's one of the most beautiful G3F's out there, and that's saying a LOT. 

Lydia1.png
    1500 x 1405 - 2M
    Post edited by Llynara on
    edited June 2017

Here's HD Shape 02, with defaults. She handles expressions nicely. This is the flirting expression with a little bit of the smile thrown in. She's wearing the MFD with an older texture set. Tiny bit of postwork to brighten colors and also to fix the little bit of pokethrough. Not sure if it was the texture causing it or what. 

Lydia2.jpg
    1500 x 1405 - 143K
  • Superb! What a welcome surprise after so long!

Maelwenn has always put out superb work.

As an old beta tester of her products, I am especially pleased to see it.

I hope to see a lot more too!

:)

Thanks for the renders, @Llynara. If you're in the mood for a CU, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Closeups? No problem. Any requests on expressions, hair, makeup? The two I've shown so far have no makeup and are the default loads for eyes, skin, etc.

Llynara said:

Closeups? No problem. Any requests on expressions, hair, makeup? The two I've shown so far have no makeup and are the default loads for eyes, skin, etc.

Oh, thanks. I prefer no makeup, but subtle expressions would be nice, and hair that does not cover the face. The darker skin (higher translucency) would be nice too, if that's not the default. Merci.

• msam921msam921 Posts: 141
    edited June 2017

I was initially gonna give Lydia a pass because she just looked like a crossbreed of V4 Angel and Jolina to me. However, the last promo image of her smiling made me take a second look. It's very realistic, not cartoonish like a lot of other characters. I'm also in need of a fair-skinned, early to mid 40s character and Lydia looks like she would take aging morphs nicely.

Post edited by msam921 on

A G3 angelina would rock

xyer0 said:
    Llynara said:

Oh, thanks. I prefer no makeup, but subtle expressions would be nice, and hair that does not cover the face. The darker skin (higher translucency) would be nice too, if that's not the default. Merci.

Working on it now. Had some unexpected guests, which was fun. Back to rendering! 

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Great renders @Lynara, and thank you for making me feel like I need what I don't really need at the moment.  No self control here, lol  I think I will snag her.

edited June 2017

@Worlds_Edge - Thank you! We can be hopeless Dazaholics together, LOL. I love your new avatar, by the way! 

Ok, here's a closer pic of Lydia, daydreaming on the beach...but of who??? I made her a redhead this time. This is HD Shape 01 with skin translucency 01 and default for makeup (I'll have to see if there's a no makeup option, but I think this is it.) She's also got the white nails. The pink, red and purple didn't work with the colors in this render. They just grabbed the attention. I'll render the other two other skin translucencies soon. Not sure which is default. I can stick her in the BOSS studio for super closeups if you want that.

Click and zoom in for more details.

"Beyond the Sea"

Somewhere, beyond the sea...

Lydia3b.jpg
    1500 x 1405 - 331K
  • ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited June 2017

I love Lydia!  I think she's just so beautiful laugh.   Here's my grainy up-close render of her.  The teeth seems to be the same.  I have no issue with it.

Lydia up close.jpg
    700 x 720 - 226K
    Post edited by ThatGuy on

Fantastic render! She's just adorable.

Thank you, guys, for the renders. I'll be getting her within a fortnight.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited June 2017

Late to the party, but....here's my entry ;).

She's very airbrushed and yet very pretty. I suppose if you  have Skin Builder you could add whatever fine details you want if you found her too "perfect" :)

Laurie

Lydia.jpg
    736 x 800 - 206K
    Post edited by AllenArt on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962
    edited June 2017

I think she is very lovely

Lydia.png
    717 x 921 - 652K
    Lydia2.png
    717 x 921 - 673K
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on

I think she is very lovely

Thank you, as usual, for the beauty.

• maelwennmaelwenn Posts: 33

Hi everyone! Beautiful renders! Thank you i'm so happy you like Lydia. Have fun with her ;)

Isabelle