The HEATHER EFFECT - what models do they use? What chest morphs?

FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,041

The HEATHER EFFECT is a website with comic book style art, that uses 3D models.  These female models have huge breast morphs.  Does anyone know what figures/characters/morphs they use to achieve the Heather Effect look?  I don't dare post an example picture.

Thanks.

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited June 2017

My guess is Renderotica. Tread carefully though, you may get much more than you bargained for over there. lol

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Sigh. Well, if you simply must ... I can pretty much achieve a similar result using the usual morph packages (yes, I actually checked) I have most of the regular morph addon packages for the various figures, but for Genesis, Genesis 2 and Genesis 3 it is hard to tell which belong to which package. I know that I don't have any specialty breast morph packages. Worst case, if you want to go beyond what the breast sliders provide (and we're talking pretty ample already), you can always turn off limits.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

It's pretty easy to achieve balloons with skin.  I'm sure there are morphs; most DazOs won't, as they tend to pull the breast down when enlarging since they, at least, have an earthly sense of gravity.  If you have ZBrush or like, an inflate brush will do the trick, though what is appealing about balloons with skin is beyond me.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

DazOs? Ahh, DAZ Originals. Okay. Thought for a moment there that you had invented a new term for DAZ users, Cris. "Ok, all you DazOs out there ...!". laugh

Anyway, as I mentioned Cris, I felt obligated to try a few just so I knew what I was talking about, and almost all my morphs are "DazOs". I played with several combinations and if the gravity effect is a problem, there are options, depending upon the figure/morph package, to compensate - like up/down morphs or implant morphs, etc.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Yeah, I figured there might be, I tried my hand at it just to see, heh.  The ones in the pics really look like helium was applied at center (don't use matches near 'em ;) ).

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,041

The artists who create THE HEATHER EFFECT have stated that they don't use DAZ Studio or Poser stuff.  But then I find some of their characters are wearing unmistakably DAZ or Rosity clothing which is fitted pretty darn well.  So - doesn't their base figure have to be a DAZ figure?

Thanks!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604
    Fauvist said:

The artists who create THE HEATHER EFFECT have stated that they don't use DAZ Studio or Poser stuff.  But then I find some of their characters are wearing unmistakably DAZ or Rosity clothing which is fitted pretty darn well.  So - doesn't their base figure have to be a DAZ figure?

Thanks!

Not necessarily, with high end modeling apps you can get mesh to drape, cover, shrink wrap, etc other mesh fairly easily if you know how to use the tools in the modeler. Poser and DS and the plug and play versions for those with no modeling knowledge.

That site cracks me up. reminds me of an artist I used to see often at renderotica who would post these beautiful images of glamorous woman posed in feminine poses....... and their chests were bigger than their bodies, LOL Hey, I have my heel fetish, I guess we know theirs.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,041

That site cracks me up. reminds me of an artist I used to see often at renderotica who would post these beautiful images of glamorous woman posed in feminine poses....... and their chests were bigger than their bodies, LOL Hey, I have my heel fetish, I guess we know theirs.

I don't find the Heather Effect images sexy, I find them funny.  It's so over the top that it's ridiculous.