Do I need Poser Pro for custom morphs?

I have poser 11 and learning how to make custom morphs. It seems Poser 11 only allows 1 custom dial morph. Will I have to get Poser Pro to create multiple morphs on one object?

Comments

• Look at video1 on my Poser2Blender2Poser tonyvilters youtube channel; It gives the correct import-export settings between Poser and Blender (free) to create morphs.
    Standard Poser versions (by default) allow to create morphs for each vertex group.
    ​The PoserPro versions allow to create, load, and work with FBM (Full Body Morphs)
    ​Best regards, Tony

• barrieMbarrieM Posts: 282

Tony, I wish I saw your comment yesterday. I upgraded to Poser 11 Pro so I hope to do everything in Poser.

• Ahaa, good on you. 
    ​PoserPro allows you to load the FBM you can create from the original obj file.
    ​For FBM always work on a duplicate of the the original obj file unzipped from the original obz file.
    ​Have fun using PoserPro11.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

​PoserPro allows you to load the FBM you can create from the original obj file.
    ​For FBM always work on a duplicate of the the original obj file unzipped from the original obz file.

So I copy & paste the origanl OBZ file from the runtime Geometries folder. But how do you unzip the OBZ file into an OBJ file? …can't find an app to do this.

• Don't know if you are on a MAC or Windows, but both platforms have many "unzip" applications.

An obz is the same as a zip, but for an obj.
    ​Any obz will unzip into an obj extention. => I am on Windows and use Total Commander, a file manager with unzip capabilities.

With what app do you "unzip" *.zip files?
    ​That app will also "unzip" an obz extention into an obj extention.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Thanks I haven't made FPM since poser 5