Giantology - Now Available [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
edited February 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Giantology for Genesis

Now Available
http://www.daz3d.com/giantology


Fee Fye Foh Fum, If you want giants, this is the one.
Five different face shapes and 3 proportion presets, to allow you to create whatever suits your fantasy. The includes textures are complete with the dirt and grime you would expect from someone living out in the wild.


Product Includes:

• Five custom Male Face Morphs
• One Body texture (diffuse, displacment and specularity maps)
• Two Face texture (diffuse, displacment and specularity maps)
• One Genital texture (diffuse, displacment and specularity maps)
• Three Scale proportions


Required Products: Genesis, Freak5

Giant-POP7.jpg
500 x 650 - 159K
Giant-POP2.jpg
500 x 650 - 172K
Giant-main.jpg
500 x 650 - 191K
Post edited by RawArt on
«1

Comments

  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,212
    edited December 1969

    This is going to be fun!! Can't wait!

  • madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

    Looks like a fun, complete package. Might have to grab this one.

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited February 2013

    Looks like we are in the store :)


    (somehow this guy reminds me of Andre the Giant....just sayin)

    RAwn

    Giant-POP8.jpg
    500 x 650 - 179K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 5,991
    edited February 2013

    Great product.
    Just love the faces of these guys.

    Mixed it up with a very little Troll and just a touch of Ele Beast

    jackanndthegiant.jpg
    818 x 1200 - 414K
    Post edited by scorpio on
  • fayriefayrie Posts: 55
    edited December 1969

    you keep making such cool characters only to be used with genesis.... *sighs* i guess i might have to dust off daz and play in there just to play with your cool new pretties

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    fayrie said:
    you keep making such cool characters only to be used with genesis.... *sighs* i guess i might have to dust off daz and play in there just to play with your cool new pretties


    Because genesis has the technology that allows me to make cooler characters than m4 or earlier sets ever did.
    I do make DSON files so that they can be used in poser too...but they are still genesis

    Rawn

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    Great product.
    Just love the faces of these guys.

    Mixed it up with a very little Troll and just a touch of Ele Beast

    Very cool scorpio64dragon......looks like Jack is in a bad place right now :)

  • tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

    I just picked it up, but I want to know what hair was used in the main Promo pic it is perfect. I want to get it too ;)

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    tonymouse said:
    I just picked it up, but I want to know what hair was used in the main Promo pic it is perfect. I want to get it too ;)

    It's the Goya hair by Neftis.
    I love this hair

    http://www.daz3d.com/goya-hairstyle


    Rawn

  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 205
    edited February 2013

    What happened to the Giantess ?

    what is a Giant without his wife, his daughter, his giant sister...

    The beauty next to the beast :D

    Curious what people mix and match to create a Tall beauty

    Post edited by efron_24 on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    efron_24 said:
    What happened to the Giantess ?

    what is a Giant without his wife, his daughter, his giant sister...

    The beauty next to the beast :D

    Curious what people mix and match to create a Tall beauty

    Female versions of this type of set never proved very popular.
    I would probably suggest dialing in the morphs to about half of what they are for the man, and adding the voluptuous morph along with your favorite female shape. Then use whatever texture you like.

    Rawn

  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

    I know..
    I have seen the same kind of replies to SheFreak and Shape of a Genesis

    But if people only make what is popular the world becomes a bit boring.

    In the Real Life I have a compagny that both does things for what the majority wants, and for what minorities would like to see
    and in this real life I saw and see compagnies who only do things for the majority dissapear.. where I have great results

    I do not know how much work it is for you and those who made Freak5 and other "Shape of.... " products
    but let's say it is a couple of hours work and you sell the product and over the course of many years sell a bit... would not that be enough.

    Steven Spielberg and others make movies for the many... but also for the few
    That is how it could be.. i do not state.. should be..

    Abbott and Costello understood this when they made Jack and The Beanthing

    They added a Tall woman to the story and it became A HIT

    Do not forget the Bionic Woman was always more popular than 7mln. dollar man

    and She Hulk is much more a beauty than the Hulk

    Of course we can create our own Giantess.. But if people like you could make money by selling the product even to a few.
    Why would you not do it.

    I have said this before since the Genesis came... It is a way of thinking that I do not understand

    it is how banks came to an end, how economies around the world crumble..

    You make a Giantess and start selling it.. Even if you sell only 5.. you earn money with these 5.

    The Dutch used to say.. Wie het Kleine niet eert is het grote niet weerd
    Those who look down on the small things (do not honor the small things) are not worth the big things.
    As long as the Durch remembered that.. we were a strong and great power in this world.. when we lost sight of that
    we were lost.

  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

    As in.. 5.000 people want blue jeans..
    only 120 want black jeans

    I only make blue jeans... and the 120 paint it themselves

    FUN.. no problem

    but if making the black jeans is just a couple of hours work and you sell 120
    you make money too.

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    Dude...you don't have to sell me on the idea.
    My job here is to give the most value to the sets that I can, so I make the decisions that will give the most impact.
    Originally this was going to be like my dwarfology set, and just be a set of morphs for genesis.
    But when I found there were no suitable textures around for getting the giant look that people will want I figured the textures would have been more of a value to my customers than simply a bunch of morphs.
    So for this set I focused on the male aspects and fill out the set as best it could be filled out.

    I am not here to argue my decisions, they are simply the ones i made to give the best value i can to my customers.

  • tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    Dude...you don't have to sell me on the idea.
    My job here is to give the most value to the sets that I can, so I make the decisions that will give the most impact.
    Originally this was going to be like my dwarfology set, and just be a set of morphs for genesis.
    But when I found there were no suitable textures around for getting the giant look that people will want I figured the textures would have been more of a value to my customers than simply a bunch of morphs.
    So for this set I focused on the male aspects and fill out the set as best it could be filled out.

    I am not here to argue my decisions, they are simply the ones i made to give the best value i can to my customers.

    speking of dwarfology, is it on the list to be updated poser dson stuff? cuz i hope to get it when it is.

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    tonymouse said:
    RawArt said:
    Dude...you don't have to sell me on the idea.
    My job here is to give the most value to the sets that I can, so I make the decisions that will give the most impact.
    Originally this was going to be like my dwarfology set, and just be a set of morphs for genesis.
    But when I found there were no suitable textures around for getting the giant look that people will want I figured the textures would have been more of a value to my customers than simply a bunch of morphs.
    So for this set I focused on the male aspects and fill out the set as best it could be filled out.

    I am not here to argue my decisions, they are simply the ones i made to give the best value i can to my customers.

    speking of dwarfology, is it on the list to be updated poser dson stuff? cuz i hope to get it when it is.

    Yeah...I plan to get to it once march madness is cleared up....qa is swamped as it is...so they dont really want me to send in a bunch of updates ;)

    Rawn

  • tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    tonymouse said:
    RawArt said:
    Dude...you don't have to sell me on the idea.
    My job here is to give the most value to the sets that I can, so I make the decisions that will give the most impact.
    Originally this was going to be like my dwarfology set, and just be a set of morphs for genesis.
    But when I found there were no suitable textures around for getting the giant look that people will want I figured the textures would have been more of a value to my customers than simply a bunch of morphs.
    So for this set I focused on the male aspects and fill out the set as best it could be filled out.

    I am not here to argue my decisions, they are simply the ones i made to give the best value i can to my customers.

    speking of dwarfology, is it on the list to be updated poser dson stuff? cuz i hope to get it when it is.

    Yeah...I plan to get to it once march madness is cleared up....qa is swamped as it is...so they dont really want me to send in a bunch of updates ;)

    Rawn

    Awesome!!! you have a lot of stuff that I want to get when poser compatable!!!!

  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

    Raw.. you do good things

    I earn money and I will spend it if people make things

    use google to see how many would love to see Giants in the female form

    Thanks for what you do and did

    i do not complain.. I just state that I have no time to create these things myself
    and would pay for it.. and with me many more.

    thanks again for what you did

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 49,359
    edited December 1969

    The Dwarfology morphs should work in Poser anyway - they are read in when you load Genesis.

  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 5,991
    edited December 1969

    Great fun figure threw in some Lesser goblin thinned him up a bit and dialed in a bit of Hill troll.

    giant-2.jpg
    1144 x 848 - 603K
  • MuzeMuze Posts: 181
    edited December 1969

    Scorpio...I'm such a fan!

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    Great fun figure threw in some Lesser goblin thinned him up a bit and dialed in a bit of Hill troll.

    I love the personality you give to the creatures....awesome work

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    Goliath!

    Goliath2.jpg
    1050 x 886 - 329K
  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

    Gen-Victory 5 with Rawart-s Giantology system and leglength 1.

    As in : This [so called] 'dude' decided to make a beautiful lady....
    that will make some giants faint and fall (in love)..

    As in (2) .. how can there be giants when there aren't giant women in this world.

    A tribute to Margo Dydek, (1974 - 2012) the real hero of the Sydney Olympics, who died too young

    23022012.jpg
    1228 x 834 - 267K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 5,991
    edited December 1969

    Thanks Muze and Raw.

    A sleeping Giant.

    sleeping-giant1.jpg
    1000 x 707 - 185K
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    Thanks Muze and Raw.

    A sleeping Giant.

    Lets hope he doesnt start snoring LOL

    Nice Picture :)

  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 205
    edited February 2013

    Giantology works fantasticly with Vic 5.

    26022013.jpg
    796 x 766 - 163K
    Post edited by efron_24 on
  • adamr001adamr001 Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

    I dwarfed up the giant a bit because, well, it seemed fun to post a dwarf giant :D

    Ofc, can't really tell how tall he is here, but this more of an experiment that I liked the result of anyway. ;)

    And in case someone asks, that's Jason Hair for M3 that I hand converted to Genesis. :)

    gd01_raw.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 107K
  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

    That little man is absolutely gigantic

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,272
    edited December 1969

    Cool stuff guys!

    Giant Dwarf LOL

Sign In or Register to comment.